Extra 3

Timeline cut back two years ago

On February 3, sixty-eight buildings of Yin'an Bethel, Jiangdu Sixth District, which had been empty for half a month, was lively again. Before leaving, they were a family of two. When they returned, they had a soft little alha. Before they were born, The nickname was finalized by his oa father, called Yaya.

The car stopped steady, Zhuo Xiangming got down first, then turned around and took a dark blue puppet from Tong Yan's arms.

The child under the full moon lay on the towel quilt, and wrapped a layer of windproof blanket for the baby outside. The nurse said it jokingly, adding up to no more than 3.5 kilograms, he was steadily held by oa father all the way.

The temperature at noon was not low, but there was still wind. Zhuo Xiangming pulled the wind blanket to cover the teeth. The nanny and medical staff in the car behind him also got out of the car and soon came and hugged the teeth. Tong Yan had just packed up the dairy products on the seat, and was about to drill out of the car, but halfway through, he was pushed in by Zhuo Xiangming against his head, and he followed in to lean in, put a hat on him, and After pulling down the zipper of the down jacket, I got off the car successfully.

Hearing the sound of the engine long ago, Blackback had been guarding the door vigilantly, but became happy after a while.

After returning to China, Zhuo Xiangming found someone to train the retrieved German shepherd cub. This dog is faithful and smart. The dog trainer taught it, but he always knew who his master was.

During the period of Tong Yan's hospitalization, Zhuo Xiangming only returned two or three times. The next time he squatted at the gate of the hospital and looked at the rear lights for a long time.

This time I finally waited until the child's banquet went home. The child's banquet moved around in the living room. It followed behind the child's banquet. The child's banquet was sitting on the sofa and it was nestled at the feet of the child's banquet.

However, when he got home, Yaya just drank his milk and started to sleep. Someone was watching, and Tongyan realized that he only needed to wash his hands. The clothes could be changed or not changed. There was nothing to do.

I haven't seen it for more than ten days. In the boredom, he feels that the puppy's body has grown a bit. He rubbed his dog's head and turned to ask Zhuo Xiangming, "Is it grown up again?"

Zhuo Xiangming is practising rinsing milk, dripping a drop of temperature on the back of his hand to test the temperature, and is still a little confused about the experience of childcare teachers. He looks up and says, "Is it?"

"Not too big ... it's a little hot." After thinking about it, he decided to discard and re-punch, and said, "This body size is suitable, and it is estimated that the teeth will be afraid if they are bigger."

By the time the banquet passed, Zhuo Xiangming had already scourged the fourth bottle of milk.

"Is it so difficult?" Tong Yan said abandoning. "So stupid, let me try."

"You don't have to learn this," Zhuo Xiangming said.

Tong Yan originally talked casually, and Wen Yan smiled. "Why don't I need to learn."

Zhuo Xiangming squeezed the bottle to rinse, but the five fingers with clear bones couldn't control a small bottle.

"What's why," Zhuo Xiangming said, "I won't teach you."