Chapter 42

The two embraced for a while. The house temperature was higher than outside, and Tong Yan hadn’t gotten a chance to take off his coat. In addition to Zhuo Xiang Ming pressing him down, and the pheromone interference, it became way too hot to stand after a while. Feeling his face cooking, he begged Zhuo Xiang Ming for mercy, pushing him away: “Let’s go up, ok.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming grabbed Tong Yan’s hand, interlocking their fingers, making a sound that seemed to be both agreeing and disagreeing. Listening to it, it somehow sounded coquettish, but he was lying on Tong Yan’s body, refusing to move.

  A typical pin hold, still thinking that he was acting cute.

  Tong Yan was helpless, having no choice but to go along with him, he couldn’t even move his hands. He tried his best to stretch his face out to rub against him, feeling a bit of coldness on the tip of Zhuo Xiang Ming’s nose. He spoke in a friendly and quiet voice, “Brother, let’s go up, okay? Don’t stay here, you’re not wearing much clothes, you’ll feel cold soon.”

  ”Don’t you think I’m pretending to be drunk?”

  Tong Yan quickly said: “No way, you’re really drunk.”

  ”Hmm.” Zhuo Xiang Ming kissed him again, hugging Tong Yan tightly.

  The two had quite different statures. At this moment, Tong Yan allowed him to knead and flatten him like dough, Zhuo Xiang Ming caging him in his embrace like a house pet. Zhuo Xiang Ming closed his eyes, sniffing at Tong Yan’s neck, like he couldn’t stop.

  ”Don’t do this …” Tong Yan didn’t know what to do. He no longer pushed at Zhuo Xiang Ming, it was useless anyway, and laid limply, immediately wishing he could just drop dead. He scolded, “If you want to crush me to death, then don’t get up. You won’t be happy until you crush me, right?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming suddenly let go, but before Tong Yan could let out a sigh of relief, he was hugged again and lifted up.

  Tong Yan knew that Zhuo Xiang Ming was really truly drunk. Before, he estimated that he could still prop him up, but now, the tipsiness had set in. But despite this, Tong Yan believed that Zhuo Xiang Ming would never drop him, so he didn’t struggle, hugging Zhuo Xiang Ming’s shoulders, letting him carry him.

  Sure enough, Zhuo Xiang Ming walked steadily, smoothly arriving at the bedroom.

  ”I’m going to take a bath.” After putting Tong Yan down, Zhuo Xiang Ming announced this, like it was major news, speaking very solemnly. Then he turned and went into the bathroom.

  The bath was quite peaceful. Tong Yan waited all along for him to be called in, even unhealthily imagining some bathroom play. The result was nothing. When Zhuo Xiang Ming opened the door and stepped out, his pajamas were tidy, and his hair was neatly blow dried.

  He went to the bed and sat down, very silent, a few strands of hair falling onto his forehead. Tong Yan inexplicably thought that he was very well-behaved, although he had just been tormented by him.

  ”Uncomfortable?” Tong Yan passed him some freshly mixed honey water, “Drink this and go to sleep.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming drank half the cup, that was apparently enough, because he asked Tong Yan: “Do I have to finish it?”

  Tong Yan nodded: “Yes.” So he continued drinking, emptying the cup.

  Tong Yan took the cup away and quickly urged him: “Go to sleep.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming laid down on the pillow. Tong Yan covered him with the quilt, and turned down the light, saying as if coaxing a child: “Close your eyes.”