Chapter 15

It seemed that Tong Yang was feeling very restless with anxiety. After entering the house, he asked Tong Yan about a few trivial things, then after calling for delivery, he immediately got caught up in persistent anxiety.

    He paced aimlessly around the living room, and finally couldn’t wait for the delivery, leaving behind instructions for Tong Yan to go to bed early after dinner, he ran towards the door.

    The leather jacket Tong Yang wore was obviously not his. The upper part was one size too small, but he might not have noticed if it wasn’t so stretched over his body.

    And if you looked closely, you could see the tiredness on his face, and his already bloodshot eyes. The tiredness was probably not too obvious because of his youth, but his 5 o’clock shadow hadn’t been shaved, and, in addition to the too small jacket, even his shirt was crumpled.

    Tong Yan asked him what was wrong. At first, Tong Yang remained silent, so Tong Yan tried his best to pry it out of him, even threatening to complain to their father. At that, Tong Yang looked at him and suddenly smirked: “Complain about what? Big brother is going out to find your sister-in-law.”

    Tong Yang was usually sloppy when it didn’t involve work, and he often teased Tong Yan until he was hopping mad. This sudden smirk left Tong Yan stunned.

    However, his gossip soul didn’t have time to emerge before Tong Yang started the car, and he was blocked by a thick cloud of car exhaust.

    But at midnight, Tong Yang, who was in such a hurry to leave, returned home with a hopeless posture and dejected expression. On the first floor, Tong Yan was caught red-handed watching a horror movie on the holographic screen.

    This time, there was no need for Zhuo Xiang Ming to rat on him, Tong Yang would shut off his Internet browsing privileges during the rest period.

    This was the only thought in Tong Yan’s mind when Tong Yang entered the door.

    However, Tong Yang didn’t seem to have any intention to make trouble for Tong Yan. Holding that conspicuous small leather jacket in his hands, he strode over and threw himself onto the sofa that Tong Yan was leaning against while sitting on the floor.

    The female ghost on the holographic screen was still howling in grief. Tong Yan suspected that Tong Yang was drunk, so he turned off the projection, planning to slip away upstairs.

    “What are you watching?” When he had almost escaped, Tong Yang lifted the arm that was covering his eyes and asked.

    “Gh- ghost film.” Tong Yan said in a barely audible voice.

    “Turn it on, turn it on.” Tong Yang rolled off the sofa and also sat on the carpet. “Let’s watch it together.”

    Tong Yan quickly walked back and switched on the movie.

    “What did she do before?”

    Tong Yan paused for a moment, before realizing that Tong Yang was asking about the female ghost: “She was a teacher.” 

    “Teacher eh.”

    “Then why is she scaring people?”

    Tong Yan: “She was dumped, and her child also died. So, she ran to the home of the man who dumped her and committed suicide, later, she became a ghost.”

    “Haaaaa…” Tong Yang massaged his forehead, “Really f#cking tragic.”

    Tong Yan cautiously asked: “Brother, did you drink?”