Chapter 55

Tong Yan’s eyelashes were still wet. When Zhuo Xiang Ming released a moment ago, he bit down on his nape, his canines piercing the delicate skin there, alpha pheromone pouring into it. The intense pleasure of AO flesh and blood blending left him trembling still.

  During Tong Yan’s rest, the two hugged each other and kissed lightly, the thin quilt reaching their waists. Zhuo Xiang Ming’s palm wandered around his back, his kisses tender.

  He pillowed his heated face on Zhuo Xiang Ming’s arm, slowly adjusting his breathing.

  ”Are you okay?” Zhuo Xiang Ming asked.

  ”Hmm.” Tong Yan mumbled, “So comfortable.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming immediately lowered his head to stare at him, his eyes were deep and dark. Tong Yan poked his face: “That’s creepy.”

  ”You always provoke me.” Zhuo Xiang Ming suddenly turned over and pressed him down, burying his face in the hollow of Tong Yan’s neck, kissing him.

  His body became hot and restless again. Tong Yan tried to hold on to his sanity, asking: “What were you holding just now?”

  A muffled voice came out from under the covers: “Express delivery.”

  ”What express delivery? What did you buy?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “Express delivery from the hospital.”

  Tong Yan thought for a moment, then stepped on Zhuo Xiang Ming’s shoulder in the quilt, turning over the covers to get out of bed.

  He sat on the rug by the bed, dragging over the quilt that was dropping over the corner of the bed to cover up his body. Then he left to tear open the express delivery box. Inside were two neatly arranged rows of eight spray bottles, the same type that always sat on the bathroom counter. He was very familiar with these mouthwash-sized glass bottles, the medical label read, Alpha Contraceptive.

  Tong Yan took out a bottle and held it thoughtfully.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming quickly chased him down. Sitting beside him, he hugged him and said, like he was teasing an ignorant child: “I can’t let you drink this.”

  Tong Yan leaned on his shoulder. Neither of them was wearing clothes. The setting sun of twilight leaked in through the curtains that had not been fully closed, the orangish light falling on Zhuo Xiang Ming’s chest and Tong Yan’s bare legs.

  ”Stop using this.” Tong Yan said.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming asked: “What?” But he didn’t have a confused expression on his face.

  Tong Yan turned over and sat on his lap with his hands on his shoulders: “Let’s have a baby.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming’s face stiffened visibly, his jaw tensing: “It’s too early.”

  Tong Yan slumped: “But, my estrus is still abnormal, and it’s very difficult to get pregnant without…without going into the reproductive cavity, right? So, you don’t need to use it.”

  ”And on the slim chance you get pregnant?”

  Tong Yan: “Even better.”

       “Out of the question.” Zhuo Xiang Ming said resolutely.

  ”Oh …” Tong Yan was still being sulky, “Do you hate children?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “How could I hate anything you give birth to? Don’t think I’m just paying lip service. Every time I see that look of yours, I want to help you make a soccer team.”