Chapter 52

This hypothesis stopped Zhuo Xiang Ming’s breathing for a moment, and it wasn’t until Tong Yan frowned that he realized that he was grabbing Tong Yan’s arm using too much force.

  ”I’m sorry.” He let go and loosely wrapped his hands around Tong Yan’s waist.

  Tong Yan asked: “Sorry for what?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “Everything.”

  Saying this was equivalent to saying nothing, Tong Yan asked: “Do you love me?”

         Zhuo Xiang Ming immediately said: “I love you! Of course I love you.”

  Tong Yan asked: “And do you believe that I love you?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “I believe.”

  Tong Yan asked tiredly: “Then what’s the problem between us?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming seemed to have nothing to say, his lips moved, but he didn’t say anything in the end.

  Tong Yan’s tone and expression made him feel unprecedented guilt. He wanted to give Tong Yan a fresh and passionate love, but the effective period of this love was really too short. He wanted to make Tong Yan feel happy and free, but it was always too difficult to act.

  ”Can you tell me what you were thinking?” Tong Yan changed the question, “What were you thinking about when talking to the teacher?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming’s brows furrowed, silent and still.

  The two looked at each other for a long time. Tong Yan’s expression gradually took on a coldness that he had never seen before, a level of coldness that was even icier than indifference.

  Then Zhuo Xiang Ming’s phone rang, and the silence was interrupted. Tong Yan pushed Zhuo Xiang Ming’s hands away in a smooth motion, trying to turn around and get out of bed, saying: “Forget it.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming merely stared blankly for a moment. Fortunately, his reaction was quick enough this time, and he rushed out of bed, kneeling beside the bed in an awkward kneeling position, hugging Tong Yan’s legs as he was trying to put on his slippers.

  Tong Yan was uneasy, struggling hard, shoving his shoulders again, but the strength disparity between the two was huge. If Zhuo Xiang Ming truly didn’t want to let him go, even moving around was difficult.

  Tong Yan yelled, flustered: “Let me go!”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming breathed: “I can’t let you go.”

  ”What do you want?” Tong Yan’s legs were firmly clasped, he could only incessantly push Zhuo Xiang Ming’s shoulders, “Zhuo Xiang Ming, let go!”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming didn’t speak for a long time. As soon as Tong Yan displayed some signs of exhaustion, he freed up a hand to grab Tong Yan’s hand: “Baby, I know I was wrong.”

  ”You don’t know!” Tong Yan sobbed in anger, “Don’t call me that, let me go, I want to go home!”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming pressed Tong Yan’s hand firmly to his face, saying in that still low and stubborn tone: “This is your home, where are you going?”

  Tong Yan was going to die from anger over this guy’s roguishness. He didn’t know that not being able to move after struggling, and having your strength be completely suppressed was so aggravating. Tong Yan sniffled, then started shedding tears, unable to stop, it flowed out in strings, wetting his entire face.

  Seeing this, Zhuo Xiang Ming immediately rose up in a panic and hugged him. Tong Yan’s legs, which were set free, kicked his thighs and lower abdomen during the struggle. It was like Zhuo Xiang Ming couldn’t feel anything. His body that was significantly more robust than Tong Yan’s created a cage that seemed to be tailored for Tong Yan. He encircled him in his arms, and no matter how Tong Yan struggled, he just bowed his head to kiss Tong Yan’s tears, coaxing him: “Don’t cry anymore Baby, don’t cry.”