Extra 4

After the teeth were a little bigger, Tong Yan thought of starting to read again. Zhuo Xiangming mentioned going out to study, but after finishing his four-year undergraduate course, he felt that he really liked his undergraduate school, so there was no need to go out to read. I didn't want to move again, so I went back to my alma mater not far from home.

There was something wrong with the school on Sunday. The children's dinner went to the afternoon. Zhuo Xiangming stayed with his teeth at home. He was unwilling to walk away for a long time. Finally, Zhuo Xiangming was coaxed to say goodbye to his father.

Recently, Tong Yan has just started driving by himself. He is not fresh yet. He does not need a driver for the time being. Ya Ya is not yet high in the door. He fastens his seat belt.

"What time is home, Dad." Yaya asked slowly.

Tong Yan said, "Before dinner, I will definitely accompany you to dinner."

"Also accompany Dad." Yaya turned back to touch Zhuo Xiangming's face, and learned Zhuo Xiangming's appearance, and told Tong Yan, "Drive slowly and pay attention to safety. I love you, Dad."

Tong Yan said, "I love you, baby."

He kissed on Yaya's face, and the ignition was about to go. Zhuo Xiangming turned his teeth on his shoulders and lowered his head and asked him for a kiss. "Be careful on the road."

The banquet arrived home at about six o'clock, and the porch lights were already on, but there was no one in the living room. The only thing greeted him was the black back running downstairs after hearing the door opening.

"What about Yaya?" Tong Yan asked.

Black back "Boom!"

When the children's banquet changed slippers, the black back led the way. He followed all the way through the toy room and the baby room. The dog did not stop, and went to a room at the end of the corridor. The door was half open. There are two fathers and sons in the big bed.

Yaya wore a fluffy lamb jumpsuit and slept in the middle. Zhuo Xiangming wore a suit of the wolf he bought, and wore the wolf's paw on one hand. He bowed inward, circled his back to his teeth, and his arms stopped his teeth. It seemed that they were tired of playing. The two of them slept soundly.

Blackback walked in silently and lay down again in the corner of the room.

Tong Yan stood for a while, smiled secretly, took out his mobile phone and took a photo quietly.

The school was a trivial matter. After running around for an afternoon, the classmates saw that his lips were so dry that he remembered drinking water. Now watching the father and son doze, the softness and warmth wrapped around him together, making people feel sleepy and belonging.

He sat down in the corner of the bed and it didn't take long for Yaya to wake up.

The little lamb rolled up in the wolf's arms while holding his stomach. Zhuo Xiangming still subconsciously protected him in his sleep, and put his hands on his back.

The sun was setting, and the room was very dark. After waking up, Toya just lazily flinched in Zhuo Xiangming's arms, and Tong Yan touched his fart, only to find another father in the room.

Yaya's eyes lighted, and he opened his mouth to call his father. The child feast was compared with a "hush" gesture, and the little lamb immediately calmed down and climbed out of the wolf's arms with the help of the child feast.

With a milky taste, Yaya sat face to face in the arms of the child's banquet, holding his face in his little hand, and earnestly saying, "Daddy, I miss you so much."