Naruto x Father / Boruto x Grandma

1- Naruto x adopted Latino father reader

"¿Por qué siempre estás en problemas?" (Why are you always in trouble!)

"I don't know what you're saying!"

"Naruto he's disappointed in you! So am I!"

"Kakashi sensei..."

"¡Que estabas pensando! ¡podrías haber muerto!"(What were you thinking! You could have died!)

Naruto looked down knowing that he had disappointed both his sensei and father. Adopted or not he was Mr. Y/n's son.

"I'm sorry..."

Y/n sighed and gave Kakashi a look that said to get lost and quickly. Kakashi took the hint and left.

"I understand that your going through a lot. But what you did was dangerous. I don't think anyone would be able to handle your death."

"..."

"Siempre seré tu papá." (I'll always be your dad.)

10 years later-

"You want us to lear Spanish?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because, it's a good skill to have Boruto."

"Fine whatever."

'I hope I made you proud... Dad."

2- Boruto x Latina adopted grandma reader

"¡Muestra algo de respeto, mocosa molesta!" (Show some respect you annoying brat!)

"¡Por qué debería!" (Why should I!)

"Kawaki! You know what she's saying?"

Himawari said in amazement. Hinata only knew a little Spanish and Himawari hasn't been taught yet. Boruto and Naruto knew what she was saying but Naruto was a bit rusty. Boruto on the other hand was fluent in Spanish so that he could understand what his only grandmother was thinking.

"¡Naruto! ¡Enséñale a este chico su lugar antes de que tenga que hacerlo!" (Naruto! Teach this boy this place before I have to!)

"Mom calm down!"

"Hey... Grandma will grow on you. She's rough around the edges but she's a big old softy."

Boruto explained to Kawaki as they watched the older woman scream profanities at her adopted son.