Sasuke x reader lemon

(Older/Boruto Sasuke)

"You can't just do that!"

"Your over reacting."

"Oh!? Am I?!"

"Yes."

"That was rhetorical Sasuke!"

You yelled at him, what were you mad about? Well he has been working sarada to hard and you WERE going to stay out of it but she broke her arm training and sakura freaked out at YOU about it.

"I get Sarada isn't my blood daughter but I'm your wife sasuke! You can't just hurt her like that without me being upset!"

"Like you said she's not your blood daughter why do you care?"

"I swear to god... If you ever imply that I can't care about her because she's not mine, I'll end you myself."

You spat out at him. His eye's went dark with a predatorial gase, and you had an uneasy feeling that you were his pray. He moved quickly grabbing you and teleporting you to your shared bedroom. He threw you onto the bed and tied you hands above your head with chakra line. You started to squirm around trying to get free. Sasuke had an amused smirk on his face.

"Look at you all tied up and helpless~ You can't exactly 'end me yourself'~ now can you?~"

"Sasuke?"

"I've wanted to do this for a while~"

Before you could say anything else slid his hands up your shirt and massaged your breasts pinching your nipples. A small squeak and moan escaped from your mouth.

"Heh, your so cute~"

"Mmmmm"

He continued this till he got bored and quickly pulled off your pants and panties along with his pants and boxers. He shoved himself inside you making you yelp.

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah."

"Good because that was a cute sound~"

"Sas-"

You cut yourself off when he started to move in and out. The sound of moans and skin slapping filled the room.

"F-fuck Y/n!"

"S-sasuke!"

You two panted coming down from your highs. He untied your wrists.

"Well, that was fun."

"I hate you, so much."

"You loved it~"

"Cocky bastard."