Their favorite thing about you (personality)

Boruto
He loves how much you care about others and most of all him. He loves that no matter who or what you are you will treat them like they treat you. You can bring the best in a person and he gets to have that every day.

Iwabe
He absolutely loves your pride. Unlike boruto you loved that your dad was Hokage you knew that he diserved it and from that you had an immense amount of pride. You know that you're strong and smart and you're not afraid to show it!

Inojin
How calm you always are. No matter the situation you are calm. You learned it from your parents. Unlike Sai you know how to interact with people better. He'll try to make you flustered but it doesn't work that well. He soon figured out how to though.😉😉😉

Mitsuki
Your love. He never thought that someone could love everything and everyone around you but still somehow have more love to give. It's different from your usual Uchiha personality but everyone knew not to bring it up. You may be full of love but your still a complete bad ass. You are an Uchiha.

Shikadai
Your confidence. When your in a fight you constantly have witty and sarcastic comment you'll shot at the enemy. You always know what to say and will tell anyone off for being dumb or unfair. You've done it to Naruto more times than you should have. Naruto doesn't mind you remind him of Tsunade and Temari.