Inojin x reader Lemon

"Please?"

"No."

"Please!"

"For the last time Ino NO!"

"Come on! You and Inojin have been married for 2 years now! Don't you think it's time you two had children."

"No."

"Why not!?"

"Because!"

Time skip-

"So you want to have kids?"

*Choking on his drink* "W-what?"

"I asked if you want to have a kid or not."

"Umm, I thought you didn't want kids?"

"YEAH WELL I CHANGED MY MIND!!"

"Okay. Okay. Calm down. Sure if you want to have kids then let's."

*mumbling* "Good."

Another time skip-

"You look stressed."

"I am. Come here."

Inojin said from his desk in your home. You were standing in the doorway checking in on him and his work. You walked towards him as he turned around to see you. He quickly pulled you onto his lap kissing you deeply.

"I love you~"

He purred out as he kissed your neck, leaving hickeys. You started to squirm slightly, you froze when you heard a grunt from your husband.

"Baby I know you didn't mean to do that but..."

He looked at you with lust in his eye's and smirked when you nodded shyly. You slipped off his lap and to your knees between his legs. You bit your lip as you started to undo his belt and pants. You licked his shaft and took him in his mouth, sucking and bobbing your head. He groaned and lased his fingers in your hair tugging slightly. You started to speed up.

"Mmmm~ Baby girl I'm going to-"

He came into your mouth. You swallowed what you could. He stroked you head like he was petting you.

"Good girl, you deserve a reward."

He smirked down at you pulling you up onto his lap again. He started to rub you threw your pants and underwear. You moaned out,

"B-ut you-r w-work~"

"Hmmm, it almost sounds like you don't want a reward baby girl, could it be you want a punishment?"

He said moving you onto the desk.

"N-no, what did I do to deserve a punishment?"

He chuckled and pulled your pants and underwear off, then quickly shoved two fingers into you. You moaned loudly.

"Baby girl~ you said you wanted a baby a while ago. Now I think it's time I met your request~"

"Yes please!"

"Good girl, but your going to have to do better than that if you want anything."

He started to go slower adding another finger.

"Please~ Jin put a baby in me~ please!"

"We both know you can do better than that but I'll take pity on you this once."

He began to speed up hitting your g-spot making your legs shake.

"I-I going t-to-"

"Go ahead baby~"

You came onto his fingers. He pulled out his fingers and licked them seducingly. He pulled your legs to where he was rubbing his tip onto you and quickly pushed into you. He checked to see if you were okay, before he started to push in and out of you. You moaning his name motivated him to go faster and harder, hitting you G-spot.

"Inojin!!"

"Y/n!"

Bonus:

"Stupid Ino..."

"Thanks again for the grandkid."

"Yeah. Yeah."