Naruto X Fem Reader

Request by WeeboTrash

As the sister of Sai you were used to being meeting new people, unlike him you knew more about human emotions. You were currently painting on your wall and singing a long to some music, a sudden knock at your bedroom door made you jump slightly. "WHAT!?" you yelled clearly angry, you knew it was your brother and you also knew that he knew that he shouldn't interrupt you when your door is closed. He replied with "My teammates found out about you and now they want to meet you. Can we come in?" "fine." you snapped.

naruto pov.

Wow, I've never seen Sai like this, she yelled back 'fine'. When he opened the  bedroom door to reveal a beautiful girl with (Hair color), (Hair length). The room a different paintings all over the wall but nonetheless beautiful. Even though she had paint stains all over her arms and clothes and her face is well. There was just something about her that made my heart beat faster.

"Hi! I'm-" I started but was cut off by her saying "Naruto and the bubblegum bitch over there is Sakura." I tried to hold in my laugh as Sakura looked surprised and angry at the same time. "Let's go Sakura she's gonna get angry in a few seconds if you don't." Sai said getting her away from the girl. I stayed still and watched as she got some more paints and a tube that people would use to decorate a cake.

She came over to me and grabbed my arm. She pulled me toward her bed and motioned for me to sit, she then looked me in the eye and said "Take off your shirt, Now." Those few words made me blush bright red and stutter out a few questions. She rolled her eyes and slid her hands up my chest taking off my shirt in the process. She smiled and grabbed her paints and started to paint something on the top of my shoulder.

Time skip:

After a few minutes she stopped painting and took me to a large mirror in the side of her room. When I looked in the mirror I saw the painting was one of a fox. "WOW!!! Thank you! This is really cool!!" She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Names Y/N by the way."