What kind of mother you are

Inojin: You have her help her grandmother and you at the flower shop and say it is patients training when really you just want her to know responsibility. You try to help her in any way you can and you don't show it but you love when she runs up to you exited about something. She knows how to pin you agents inojin and she also knows that you'll win.

 Iwabe: You have her help you with 'staying youthful' that was the same thing your dad and uncle Guy used on you to have you train harder. It wasn't not uncommon to have bandit and snowy train with you when she was younger. She and you are close and she loves to tell you about her missions, and you love hearing about them. 

Mitsuki: you two are similar. you think it's nice that they have friends and if they need help you try to help them the best you can.

Shikadai: You help your son with dating advice. shikadai might be smart but at the same time he's an idiot. you trained him to use his sharingan, unlike most he got his sharingan when he was five. then again he is your son and Madaras grandson. You realized from a young age that he was different from his friends and just waited till he realized it himself.

Boruto: you help your son with dating advice where boruto is wrong. You help your daughter with dating and hidding it from her overprotective father. They both lile to tell you about there teammates and missions. And it's relaxing to know that they aren't going behind your back like boruto always did with his parents.