One of you fall asleep on the other

Boruto:

You fell asleep on him.

"Hey sweetie. Woah! Bad mission?" "Mmmmmmm." Bourto laughed a little at your reply and walked over to you. He. Warped his arms around your waist and led you to the couch. He lied down with you on top of him. About two seconds you fell asleep on him. From then on out sleeping together was a non-negotiable.

Shikadai:

He fell asleep on you.

You and Shikadai haven't seen each other for about five months. He finally came home from the long mission and was tired as shit. He curled up on the bed and didn't even realize that you were there. You giggled and hugged him. You undid his hair and combed though it. You kissed his face all over and said."goodnight my little pineapple."

Inojin:

You fell asleep on him.

It was a cold night in winter and your heater was broken. You rolled over on the bed and snuggle into something or someone. You open your eyes a little and it was your lovely boy friend Inojin. What was he doing in your room. Who the hell knows and you could care less. He was warm and you need the warmth.

Mitsuki:

"Hey" you said to your boyfriend that was ignoring you. He looked over at you and saw the creepy smirk on your face. "Wha-" you grabbed him and pulled him down to you. He was laying on your chest and started to pet his hair. He started to breathe slower. You looked down and saw that your little snake was asleep peacefully.

Iwabe:

You fell asleep on him.

You ran at Iwabe and jumped on him. He fell backwards to the bed and looked down at you. He noticed that you were asleep. That was quick.