Boruto x reader lemon

It's been 3 years. Thats the last time i saw my boyfriend boruto. He left 3 years ago to train for sage mode with Saskue. I was stuck in my house after i collapsed on the most recent mission. Not thinking anyone was home, i was in booty shorts and a sports bra. I got up from my bed to go take a shower. I got undressed and stepped in. Just as i was going to wash my hair. When out of nowhere two arms wrapped around you. You screamed and started to wiggle out of the intruders grip. They chuckled and wiped me around.

"B-BORUTO!!!" He was different taller, he seemed more mature, and definitely hot! I suddenly realized that we were both naked. I squeak and try and cover my upper body and close my legs. I swear i hurd a growl from him what was that he grabbed my wrist and moved my hands away. Dame him he's stronger than me. I could tell that I'm blushing hard.

"Boruto?" I looked up at him through my lashes. I was like all that confidence disappeared for a minute as his face erupted dark red. He buried his face in my shoulder. Suddenly he bit my shoulder hard enough to draw blood.

"Ow!" I let out a scream. He licked it apologetically. He started to kiss up my neck to my face. He looked up and looked into my eyes. We both just starred at eachother then he smirked and attached my face with soft, quick kisses. I let out a little squeak and giggles and i squirmed trying to get out of his grip.

Out of no ware he let go of your wrists and lifted you up. That little shit he distracted me so I'd let up. I blushed and decided to mess with him. "So how's mitsuki doing?" A deep growl erupted from his throat he suddenly dropped me ware i could stand. Maybe i went to far. You knew that mitsuki was really the only person that boruto was jelly of. I was so deep in thought i didn't realize that boruto had shut off the water and was drying me AND caring me into my room. I finally snapped out of my thoughts when he literally though me on my bed. I let out a yelp as he crawled ontop of me. I blushed and then realize something.

"Boruto can you say something?" He looked down at me. Lust covered his eyes as he leaned down next to my ear. "When I'm done with you, you'll be screaming so loud you wont be able to talk for a month." His voice was deeper and husky. I felt myself getting wet and not from the shower from earlier.

He chuckled when he saw my reaction. He kissed me roughly. Soon it became a full on make out session. I finally decided to try and fight back against his tongue with mine. When i tried he started to grope my breasts. I moaned into the kiss. His hand went down to my waist then my thigh he sat up and moved further down. Leaving kisses down my stomach. He didn't give me time to process much before raming his middle and ring fingers in my womanhood fast and hard.

"Ahh~" i moaned loudly. He continued more and more till he hit one spot that made me scream. "Boruto!" i moaned out. He smirked and stopped. I let out a wine and he chuckled. "Don't worry I'm not done yet" that voice made me even wetter then i was before. He dove down and started to kiss along my thigh and reached my womanhood. He looked me directly in the eyes as he started to eat me out my eyes rolled back as i screamed and moaned loudly he was constantly hitting my G spot with his tongue over and over again. I felt a knot in my stomach. "B-boruto I'm gonna - " before i could finish the sentence. He pulled away again. "Why" i wined out. "For that comment earlier." Maybe i deserved that

"This'll hurt a bit but it'll go away soon." He said concerned. You found it sweet. I nodded and he started to push into me. He was right, it hurt like hell. He went all the way into me. Kissed my shoulders trying to calm me down. He looked up at me, i smiled reassuring him that he can move. He started to move i let out a loud moan as he lets out a grunt. "F-faster" i moaned out.

"Hmm what was that? I couldn't hear you." He said back he stopped moving completely. "FUCK ME!! MAKE ME SCREAM YOUR NAME!! MAKE THE WHOLE VILLAGE KNOW IM YOURS!!" i yelled. He was caught off guard but soon smirked and replied with "yes ma'am" he then started to ram into me hard and fast. I was a moaning panting mess. He let out grunts and moans. He started to leave hickeys all over my neck and shoulders. He started to hit my G spot over and over again. He lifted my legs up so he could go further into me still hitting my G spot. That familiar knot formed. I couldn't do anything but moan at this point.

My walls tighten around his dick as my eyes rolled back and i ached my back. I came hard so did he. We were both panting. "Oh we're not done yet." Boruto said huskly. My eyes widened "wai-AAHH~" he started to pound into me again hard and fast.

2 1/2 hours later

I was a panting mess I've came more times than i can count. Boruto had finally let up. He was panting as well. I was shaking, so much overassimilation for a virgin well former virgin. He got up and i hurd water running. He came back with a towel around his waist then he picked me up caring me to the bathroom. Awww he's so sweet he had made a bath for you. He set you in carefully and went to leave. Something in me clicked and i grabbed his wrist. He turned around and looked at me. He gave one of his goofy smile and said "im coming back im just going to clean up your room." "O-ok Iloveyou" he blinked a few times. He smiled even wider " i love you too"

First story I've decided that I'll also do sensors to❤❤❤❤ 1088 words