Big bad wolf Mitsuki x Red riding hood Reader

The majority vote said Mitsuki so here we go.

Mitsukis Pov.

Well another village destroyed. Still no sign of anyone worth keeping ali- wait ones still alive.

"Oh come on now! Is your life really worth running cutie?" Huh she's almost to cute to kill, Almost. "Oh who am I kidding I love the chase!"

Running and running but to bad for her I'm faster~ Or is it that she's just clumsy?

I sweat drop as her long red jacket gets snagged on a tree and she fell face first onto the ground. I towered over her as she scurried to her feet. I slammed my hands on the tree behind her, one on either side of her head. The fear in her eyes seemed...nonexistent.

"If you're not afraid then why run?" Before she could answer two children ran right behind me as fast as they could. Just as my snakes caught them the girl, still between me and the tree grabbed my left arm and kicked me in the right side. Grunting and letting my guard down she slipped pass me.

Clever little red.

She ran to the kids and my snakes, she did he best to get the snakes away from the kids but to no avail.

"You can't save them."

"I have to!"

Her voice! It's so, so, I don't even know how to describe it other than angelic.

"I'll make you a deal little red, if you give yourself to me then I'll let these children live, hell I'll even give them an amazing home to live in."

Will she ta-

"Fine! Just don't hurt them!"

I snapped my fingers and the snakes slithered away. She hugged the kids tight as they started to talk as if I wasn't even there.

"Thank kami your safe, now run as fast as you can and go to your father!"

"But big sis Y/N-"

"Do as your told! Go! Now!"

Even with that tone she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.

The two kids glared at me and then ran off, once they were out of sight she turned to me.

"So Y/N? You gave yourself up rather quickly."

"If you plan on violating me then forget it, I'd much rather die!"

"Am I that repulsive?"

"Yes."

Ouch. She doesn't hold back dose she?

"Well lucky for you that wasn't my plan, BUT if I did plan on doing that then trust me when I say it wouldn't be to hard to have you submit to me." I winked and chuckled as I saw her face erupted dark red.

Walking with her by my side was nice. In all honesty it was soothing, she had an adorable look on her face seeing thing that can't be seen unless you are deep into the forest. We soon arrived at my house and her face was priceless.

"Y-you live h-here!?"

She so cute.

"Yes, you as well now."

She looked at me suspiciously and started to poke me in the chest as she said,

"If this is all some big trick to get in my pants, hot or not I'll kill you!"

"Good to know you think I'm hot..."

A sly smile spread on my face and I  chuckled as she slapped me slightly on the arm.

I finally found someone that's worth being alive.