Dad konohamaru x son Mitsuki

This is not a romantic story. It's a father, son relationship. Hope you enjoy🦊

Konohamaru POV
Mitsuki was all alone here. I feel horrible that I let him be alone for so long. I don't know to much about him...
???- oh konohamaru. How are you?

kono- Oh hello Lord 6th. May i ask something?

Kakashi- huh? Yeah what about?

Kono- Mitsuki.

Kakashi- oh. He's... Interesting what you want to ask about him?

Kono- well he's kinda like Sasuke... And well how did you... You know act like his...

Kakashi- his?

Kono- ...dad

Lord 6 started laughing his ass off.

Kakashi- I'm hahaha sor-sorry. Listen if Mitsuki is like Sasuke you just need to show him that you're there AND you won't walk or run away."

Kono- oh! That's a good idea!! Thank

you so much Lord 6th.
I ran off to go find mitsuki.

3rd POV
Kakashi proofed in a cloud of smoke and was replaced with Naruto he had a big grin on his face. His pupil wanted to be around the snake boy more than ever. Even though the boys father killed his grandfather. The blonde man chuckled and started to walk back to his work. One thought ran thought his head as he walk away... I wonder how this is going to go?

With konohamaru and mitsuki

Kono- mitsuki?

Mitsuki- yes sensei.

Kono- well you only have those clothes and maybe you'd like to go get some others my treat?

Mitsuki tilted his head slightly to the right

Mitsuki- is something wrong with my clothing?

Kono- NO!NO!NO! I was just thinking that you might want some new clothes or shoes.

Mitsuki blinked a few times

Mitsuki- yes.

Kono- *sigh* that's great we can go tomorrow.

Konohamaru patted Mitsuki on the head and walked off.

Mitsuki thought- is that was a patient is spouse to do?

konohamaru thought- i hope i can be for him what you were for me grandpa.