Boruto x Seme male reader lime

Request by @Anime_simper

Seme- The dominant partner.
Uke- The submissive partner.
I might make a second part as a lemon.

Dodging a punch Boruto neglected to protect his legs and you took advantage swiping his legs, and jumping on him, before his head hit the ground you put your hand there to help with the fall. He groaned slightly,

"You okay mouse?"

"Ugh, other than you kicking my ass for the 10th time straight?"

You laughed a little and helped him up.

"Hey um can I stay the night at your house?"

"Huh. Yeah but can you tell me why?"

"Huh! O-oh nothing really I just wanted to."

"Whatever you say mouse."

You two were relaxing at your house, you didn't have any parents so you two were alone. His head was lying on your chest and his body was in between your legs. You were reading a book while he was petting your Birds.

"You really like Karma and Snowflake huh?"

"Yeah, there adorable."

Karma-

Snowflake-

Snowflake-

"Your adorable

"Your adorable."

"What!?"

"I said your cute. Got a problem with that mouse?"

"No... I-I LIKE YOU!"

"Like?"

"No. Love. You make me happy! You don't care about who my family is, you care about me! You comfort me when I'm sad and you make me feel... Amazing."

Boruto said blushing bright red.

"Cute. Guess this means we're together."

You said kissing the back of his neck holding him closer.

Small time skip-

"Hey Y/n wh-"

"Hmm?"

His face erupted bright red

"Wsht nnhbs hdbsbe Bourho?" (What where you saying Boruto?)

"I- um..."

His eye's travelled down and he quickly looked away embarrassingly. You finished what you were doing, and looked at him.

"Something you need mouse."

He looked down again and then back into your eye's.

"Hmm? You sure you want to do this?"

He nodded his head shyly. You walked over to him slipping his jacket and shirt. He put his arms around your neck and jumped slightly. You caught him and moved to the bed, lying him down with you on top of him. You slowly slid down his body and undid his pants. He was blushing bright red and looked away. You put your hand on his chin and moved his face to where he saw you. You started to move your hand up and down his shaft. He let a loud moan escape his mouth. You continued this till you wanted to have more of a reaction, your tongue licked his tip. He let out a louder moan wich encountered you further. Taking his entire shaft in your mouth and bobbing your head. He grabbed you hair pulling slightly making you grunt.

"Y/n!"

He screamed as he came. You continue till he was off his high.

"T-thanks..."

He said painting. You chuckled and kissed him, he gasped slightly allowing your tongue to slid into his mouth instantly taking dominance.