Mitsuki x Reader Lemon

Requested by Mayla_Okode

Your sweet innocent boyfriend had become tainted thanks to the annoying whiskered bitch! That little shit had given your boyfriend the entire Itcha Itcha series, no don't worry you read that right. THE ENTIRE ITCHA ITCHA SERIES! But before you could get them away from him and save his innocence (and yours) he had already read all of them. After a LONG talk with him you had finally caved to his begging. both of you where currently making out in his apparent half dressed. For someone who had never even know what kissing was, and had to have it explained to him, he somehow knew every way to make you a mess.

His hands started to get adventures, but you were a bit preoccupied to even notice. That is until he started to rub your womanhood through your panties making you brake the kiss and moan. He tilted his head slightly, clearly fascinated and curious. He stopped and stared at you for what seemed like forever. "M-Mitsuki?" You shuddered out. "Are you sure about this?" He asked looking you in the eyes. "After all that begging you got this far didn't you? Why be worried?" You asked as you slipped your arms around his neck. He looked at you seriously.

"Yes Mitsuki I'll be fine, can we continue?" You asked, the you saw his eye's darken almost predator like, and you had a feeling you were his pray. He launched down to your neck leaving kisses and bites everywhere he could find. You gripped his shoulders moaning, your moans got louder than before as he found your sweet spot. He quickly moved taking off the rest of yours and his clothes off.  His eyes scanned over your body clearly entranced, "M-Mitsuki stop s-staring!" Y/N stuttered out with a blush that rivaled gaaras hair. The snake boy just gave a smile to the flushed girl and said, "but Y/N this is all new I must see if the book is like the real this, did he get it right or not?" before the girl could say something Mitsuki dove his head down and started to kiss all over her body leaving hickeys ever now and again. trying to hold in her moans and fighting her blush back as well. "alright enough lets have some real fun!" he said out of the blue, before she could protest and ask him to go slowly he started to ram into her as fast as he could. The poor girl screamed out no where near ready for the pain, soon it went from pain to pleasure. She saw a devil like smirk on the snake boys lips before she was taking into a deep kiss, he never wavered with his speed and how hard he pounded into the poor ex virgin girl. 

She screamed Mitsukis name over and over again, "M-M-M-Mitsuki I-m g-gon-gonna..." The girl stuttered out, but before she could finish her sentence she screamed out her boyfriends name as he grunted out her name. She panted heavily and had her eye lids half lidded, she look at the snake boy that just smiled down at her and kissed her gently then whispered "We aren't done yet my love."