Naruto x Hinata

Name- Brat before he was born.

3rd POV
Hinata was relaxing in her living room. Kakashi had forced her to stay home because of her stomach. You see the problem was that there was a little human growing in it. Naruto had been on a long trip to help shino and kida sense she couldn't. Suddenly there was a...kick? She looked down but she released that it wasn't a kick.

Kibas pov
Hinata:"Shit shit shit!!!"
Kiba:"Hinata?" Hinata:"KIBA HOSPITAL NOW!!"
Kiba:"What why?!"
Hinata:"it's coming!"
Kiba: "what's coming!!"
Hinata:"the thing inside me"
Kiba: Well duh that's why you're pregnant. Don't yell at me yell at Naruto!"
Hinata: "KIBA THE BABY IS COMING!!!"
kiba: "WHAT!!!"
Kiba raced Hinata to the hospital he then explained that Naruto and Shino were giving Kakashi the mission report. Kiba sat outside the room on one of the chairs with they wouldn't let him or Akamaru in because he wasn't the father or a relative. Noruto kicked open the door and ran into the room. A few hours later Naruto came out with a broken hand and a little boy with two whiskers on each cheek. Naruto: hey Kiba Hinata and I thought that i don't know maybe... You have an idea of what to name him?"
Kiba: "me?"
Naruto: "yep!"
Kiba: "how about Boruto?"
Naruto: "Boruto huh i like it why that?"
Kiba: "well it's like your name and your dads so i thought it'd be nice. That and the B will stand for brat."
Naruto: "hey! You don't know he'll be bratty"

Not the best i know. But i still hope you liked it.🦊