Gaara x reader (lemon)

(Boruto garra)

request by @KrisztinaRomsics

Gaara had been working over time after the chunin exams, it didn't help that he and I had an argued with each other about how hard he had been "teaching" as he put it Shinki. I on the other hand called it  "punishment" 

Flashback-

"All I am doing is helping him get stronger!"

"Your making him fell like he did something wrong Gaara!"

"How!?!"

"Your constantly criticizing his abilities and being to rough with him! He's still a kid! We aren't in a war! He can afford to relax and be a kid!!" 

"That ridicules, when we were children we were taught the same way I'm teaching him!"

"Fine do what you want Rasa!"

End of flashback-

I regret bring his father up but what he was doing was hurting Shinki, I loved Gaara sense we were 5 years old. For most of our life I would do anything to make him happy and we rarely got into fights about anything, but when Shinki became part of the equation I started to get defensive toward Gaara if he was a bit to mean or rough with the young boy. He became my son, and now I love Gaara and Shinki. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I herd a cough. I looked toward the door and say Gaara. 

"I, you were right."

"And?"

"And, I've been pushing Shinki to much..."

"Okay."

he walked towed the bed which I was on. He took off his gord, shirt, and pants. He crawled into bed with me and grabbed my hand. 

"I have an idea..."

"And that is?"

"Wanna try for a daughter?"

I almost chocked on the air looked at him thinking he might be joking. He wasn't.

"L-like adopt."

"No."

As he said that I felt something go around my wrists and pull them up and togther.

"EH! That's cheating and you know it!"

"Mmmm, but you love it~ we both know you do~"

He whispered in my ear and started to explore with his hands all over my body.

"Wait I n-never said anything!"

He just looked at me as if to say 'then say something'

"We're not trying for a girl. We can try for a CHILD. I know you said girl so that if it was a boy then we'd have to try for a girl. and I'm not going through child birth twice!"

The last thing I saw was hi smirking before my eyes were covered by something. (not his sand) I felt his breath on my ear as he said,

"Always so smart, I love that about you. To bad tonight I'll make sure that pretty little brain get's scrabbled~"

I felt a shiver go down my spine and heard his chuckled noticing it.

third pov.

Gaara had his wife tied up and blindfolded, her body his to play with as he saw fit. As much as he wanted to sit and tease her for her comments she had made in the fight he ha an objective. He needed to get her pregnant, he didn't know if she'd let him try after tonight. He slid his hands down her body and quickly removed her pajama shorts and her underwear. He smirked at the fact that she was already stating to get wet. He dove his head down and started to lick and finger her. She let out loud moans and other noises that made him get hard.  

"F-fuck Gaara!! Just fuck me already dame it!!"

"Ha! No offence but your not really in a position to demand anything~" 

He said as he lifted his head but began to finger her more. 

"Please,"

She managed to say in between moans.

"I really need to fuck you more often is your this desperate."

"Please do~"

"Oh I intend to baby~"

More and more moans erupted from Y/n, she screamed Gaaras name loudly as she had an intense orgasm. She barley had time to come down from her high when Gaara slammed himself into her and started to moved at a fast pace. As Y/n let out scream like moans Gaara grunted and moaned. 

"Fuck, your tight."

"W-who's f-fault i-s th-that?"

She said through her loud moans. An annoyed growl came from Gaara and he slammed into her hard and fast. He knew that even if she wasn't pregnant she wouldn't be walking for a while. After a few more minutes she had another intense orgasm which was flowed by Gaaras own orgasm. After the two came down from their highs Gaara pulled out and kissed her lightly. 

Bonus:

"So are you gonna tell him that we heard that?"

Shinki asked with a unconfutable look on his face.

"Nah, just try to forget you heard it."

Bonus Bonus:  

"GET THESE FUCKING THINGS OUT OF ME!!!"

"Calm down love, they'll be here soon. Just breath."

"Tell me to 'just breath' one more fucking time and I'll cut off your- AHHHHH"

(You have a girl and boy, twins.)