Kagura x reader (smut kinda)

This is from my other book for just scenarios. (And shameless)

Kagura watched as his maid Y/n Gallagher clean up his room. She had also became his girlfriend for three months. As soon as Chōjūrō found out he changed her dress code.

Before she wore-

Now she wore-

 She didn't seem to care but it was driving the blond boy crazy

She didn't seem to care but it was driving the blond boy crazy. All he wanted to do is throw her agents the wall and fuck her senseless, but he was a bit scared to tell her something. Chōjūrō was the only person that knew about his secret.

"Kagura, what's wrong?"

Y/n asked looking at him confused. He cleared his throat and motioned for her to come over. She did and he pulled her down onto his lap.

"Y/n I love you and, Well what would you say about us..."

"Us?"

"Having sex?"

"That your sweet for waiting this long to consider it."

"Heh. Umm, okay so can we talk about... Kinks and stuff like that?"

"Of course! What's your sexy poison?"

"Oh! Um... Dom. Sub."

"How much?"

"A-all the time..."

He said timidly. She started to giggle a bit and smiled at him.

"Okay Master~ anything else your into?"

"Well I mean you'd be my first but... I think I might be a sadistic."

"Well then we'd need a safe word."

"Your okay with this?!?!"

"Of course I am! Listen I'm a getto girl I have a larg amount of pain tolerance! And besides, I kinda figured you liked this, and well I like the idea too. So master you gonna fuck me now or wait?"

A little growl like sound came up out of his throat as he roughly started to attack her neck leaving hickeys as he goes. He mumbled out,

"Safe word?"

"Peanut butter."

When he hurd this stoped and laughed. He started to kiss all over her face. He finally said,

"As much as I'd love to throw you agents the wall and fuck you till your begging for more... Let's save that for a day your not on your period."

"Dame it who told you!"

"Sabrina warned me that you might try and kill me if I'm not careful."

"Dame her..."

"AND I wanna get you some birth control and some condoms just in case."

"I'm on birth control, but fine."

"But, your off for the rest of the day so wanna get some (fav./food) and cuddle?"

"That'll have to do till the devil's given week passes."