How you meet

The way I'm writing this one is the number next to the name is your age. Underlined words are your thoughts. Bold words are memory/name (age). I might change it later on but for now thats how it is. If you want me to do other characters then just ask. I'll be happy to add more.

Boruto-2
A little girl with (H/C) hair was running around trying to find her dad. She wasn't paying attention and crashed into something or more like someone. "Huh? Hey are you all right there?" A mans voice asked. The little girls instincts kicked in and she kicked him in the leg as hard as she could. "Owwwww" the man cried out in pain. Suddenly laughing was hurd she slowly looked up and saw a man with short blonde hair and... Whiskers? There was a boy too he look around her age he had blonde hair and whiskers to. There was a pregnant woman trying to hide her giggles. She had light violet eyes and was holding the boys hand. "I-i-i'm sorry!!" The girl let out in a stutter. She was afraid that the man was going to hurt her, her fear only grew when the man reached out his hand. All that the girl could think of was her father's words never trust anyone you don't know they'll hurt you but no harsh impact came. Instead he pat my head. "It's alright." He smiled a big goffy grin that made her smile. Suddenly i hurd a yell "(Y/N)!" That was dad's voice. "S-sorry i have to go" but for some reason she didn't want to. There was a calming aura around these people. She dint want to leave it. But she did. All she could do was hope she would see them again one day.

mitsuki-10

Training. That's all the little uchiha girl knew. You see unlike her sister she was with a man named orochimaru he was... Interesting to say the least. Why was the little uchiha girl with the snake Man-Woman you may ask. Well she was born with a illness that prevented her from both using any jutsu and it makes it hard for her to walk properly. So the girl lives with the scientist. He helps her 'train' by teaching her how to walk better and teaching her all he knows. Well almost everything. One day she was trying to walk on her own with no one around to help her. Stupid you say? Well your right she went to turn a corner and saw a pale boy with blue hair. Who's this? She was so focused on him that she got distracted and started to fall down. She closed her eye waiting for and impacted but nothing ever came. She opened her eyes and she saw the boy up close. We just starred at each other. Till karin voice screamed "(Y/N)!!!! You activated sharingan!!!!" "... Wait WHAT!?"

shikadai - 10
Home is safe. Thats what shikadai's parents told him. Well they were right until he saw a GIRL? in his home over his parents sleeping body's with a bloody knife in her hand. But the sheets weren't bloody though. "Ummmm how dose that work...shit" he cursed as he saw her head shoot toward him. "Hi..." Shikadai smiled awkwardly. Wow shes ho- no no no it's not time to be horny. He looked into her eyes. Is that the shira-