Sarada x fem reader

Anonymous request. Thank you for this request I really liked writing it.

"Uchiha."

"Senju."

"Sasuke! Stop that!"

"Same with you Y/n! Come on let's go to my room."

Sakura grabbed her girlfriends hand and led her upstairs to her room forgetting to close the door.

"Why do you hate my dad so much!"

Sarada whined as you slipped your arms around her waist and started to kiss her neck.

"He's an Uchiha."

"So am I!"

She protested. You lied her down on the bed and continued your work on her neck,

"Your not full Uchiha, you don't have all scumbag blood."

"You don't like my mom either..."

"That's trash blood not scumbag."

She huffed and moaned softly when you found her sweet spot. You continued to abuse the spot as she moaned with her hand over her mouth. When you were satisfied with the mark you made you pulled away.

"Babe. I love you but you hate my parents and your parents hate me."

"Untrue. Only my dad hates you."

"..."

"..."

"Babe. Your moms dead."

"Exactly! So she can't hate you!"

Sarada gave you an unamused look. You smiled and kissed her. She kissed back instantly. When it became necessary to breathe you two pulled apart, panting slightly. She continued on,

"Senju and Uchiha have hated each other sense before the leaf was even created. If your grandfather the second were to see us-"

"He'd be all grumpy and gramps Hashirama would be yelling for me to get some."

"Can you take this serious!"

"Love I am. My dad's an ass he gets it from my grandpa. I love you, and if my dad, or your parents have a problem with that then fuck um. I don't care if my that old man rises from his grave and disapproves. Stop stressing on it."

You kissed her deeper this time, he didn't hesitate the slightest to kiss back with just as much love as you were giving her.

(With Sasuke and Sakura)

"Did she really call my genetics trash..."

"Stupid Senju, stealing our daughter."

"As much as I don't like her, she'll do whatever she has to to protect Sarada while providing her all the love she can give."

"Still..."

(In heaven)

"But was she wrong?"

Hiruzen said trying not to laugh, as he looked over at Tobirama. Hashirama and Madara was dieing a second/third time from laughter and Minato and Itachi were trying not to laugh.

"I hate you all..."

(Time skip)

"Hey you know something funny?"

Boruto asked walking up to you handing you a juice box.

"What?"

"You have to ask Mr. Sasuke to marry Sarada."

"Fuck."