Naruto x reader

Note: for one shots I'm going to put the main idea.🦊

(Y/N) is the sister of Jugo. She had recently been "rescued" by the leaf village. What will happen when Naruto is asked to watch her?

Stupid blonde brat! Why is he following me. If Sasuke doesn't kill him I will!

Naruto: Hey wait up!! Are you hungry? Do you need to rest? Do you need anything? Are you okay? Is something wrong? I'm not going to hurt you! Just ask!!!

I took a deep breath. This idiot why does he care.

Me: Why do you care?

Naruto: Well I mean your hot and smart and you look like you know how to fight and you might not show it but I know you care about others!

Me: First off when you list things don't put so many 'ands' second who starts off with 'i mean your hot' thirdly i don't care about others and you can't prove me wrong.

Kid: Thanks again for the help miss!

I look at the blonde moron and he gave me a cocky smile.

Me: THAT PROVIDES NOTHING WHISKERS!!!

Naruto: do you not like my whiskers?

The sad tone in his voice broke something in my hart.

Me: No. There cute.

I went over to him and moved his face to each side. I kissed each one of his whiskers. I gave him a small smile as he stared at me. I walked to the meet up point.

Saskue: That was cute gonna kiss anything else on the dope.

Me: shut up duck butt or I tell that pinky bitch that you liked her.

Saskue: fuck you.

Me: bitch you wish.

We glared at each other then walked back to the base. Maybe I'll see him again.