The moment they realized they were in love

boruto:

I was on a one man mission, half way back to the leaf village I was jumped by about 15 to 20 people. Luckily for me I got away a man with orange hair (that's right I changed it to Yahiko instead of Nagato scene they are technically related and no one called me out on it) was relaxing in front of a house that was a decent size. Before I passed out from blood lose I was able to wimpier out a "help" my eyes flustered open and my head felt like I was hit by a brick. "you shouldn't move to much little Uzumaki." the man I saw before was sitting next to me reading a book. "Who are you? Where am I? How do you know my last name?" he sat his book down and looked at me. "I am Yahiko, you are in our spare bedroom, and you look like your father. Along with that my daughter will take care of you until you are alright we can contact your village to tell them that you are alright if you feel more conferrable." I just nodded my head 'yes' not knowing how to respond to his hospitality and kindness. he smiled and walked away not soon after a girl with (H/C), (H/L), (S/C), and (E/C). whoa she was, well no other word but perfect. "Hi! My name is Y/N are you alright?" she had a happy but at the same time she had a calm and quite voice. "Yeah i'm fine, my name is Boruto." "I like that name! and your whiskers are so cute!!" so love at first sight dose exist. 

shikadai:

I woke up one morning and saw the same girl that was in my parents bed room that night sitting in my desk chair. She took off her mask and wow! She looked beautiful, she then throw a book at me, it had a list of names one was my mothers. My eyes widened but before I could say one word she cut me off. "That book belonged to the man I killed, he was an assassin that I have been trying to get revenge on for a while now. Sorry if I scared you." she looked to the side slightly blushing at the last words she said, dame she looks cute. wait what!? no no no i can't be like that i don't even know her name. "well thanks, what's your name?" "Y/N Uchiha" "Maybe one day it'll be Y/N Nara" her face erupted dark red and she jumped out my window to hide from me. Love at first sight is bullshit, but this isn't the first time i'v seen her.

inojin:

 He fell in love when you fell on top of him (first time you two met)

mitsuki: 

idk what to do for him sorry.

iwabe:

he fell for you the minute you knocked him on his ass to the ground to help him train/study.