Garra x Winged hypoallergenic Kitten female reader

Request from Anya4608

"Shinki, Shikadai, meet Y/n."

"Wow! She's well Wow!"

Shinki said with amazement in his voice.

"she was a gift from your grandmother. Say hello Y/n"

"Hello!"

"It...Talks"

"It's a she little Gaara~"

"O-oh sorry I just didn't realize that y-you could talk."

"It's fine! But I must say you two are so cute!!!!"

The two blushed as you continue to play with the two very young boys (they're around 6 or 7 in this)
Eventually the boys got tired and went to take a small nap, you disused to be with them. You had an uneasy feeling that you couldn't shake. The two slept  soundly as the door to the room slid open to show a masked man with a sword in his hand. He walked closer and stoped when he saw you sitting in the middle of the room licking the back of your paw. He went to move forward but you quickly slashed his throat with your claws and waved your tail elegantly as you walked out of the room to go tell someone about the mess.

She went and told everyone, Shikamaru and Gaara went to clean up the mess while they were gone Tamari said,

"You haven't changed a bit have you?"

"Nope! I'll still do whatever I can to make Master happy. But..."

"But?"

"I wanna protect Shinki and Shikadai."

"And?"

"What if a day comes when I have to choose? Masters happiness or their safety?"

"You have to do what you fell is right. I'm sure it won't come to that anyway."

"Y/n. Come."

"Yes master!"

We settled into the spare bedroom, he fell asleep rather quickly while you stayed awake having the same uneasy feeling you had before. You were starting to get tired when sand started to move around the room.

"Master?"

Gaara moved around in the bed, you realised that he was having a nightmare. A bad one at that. You used your wings you maneuver around the sand and get to Gaara. You gently landed on his chest then licked his eye lids to wake him up. His sea green eyes fluttered open to see you wagging your tail side to side.

"I-i was him..."

Gaara mumbled out.

"No. Master you'll never be like him. Shinki loves you and always will. Your a good father! Now sleep you need rest."

You said confidently.

"Always a good kitty."

Gaara mumbled falling back asleep. You curled up into a ball by his said and fell asleep yourself.