Yandere Mitsuki x Reader

Requested by ItzYonaYona  Hope you enjoy even though it's short i can write a part two (lemon) if you'd like.🦊

You yawn sitting up. Well trying to sit up. You blinked yourself awake. You looked down to see two pale arms wrapped around you tightly. You squirmed trying to get away. "As much as i love your squirming can you stop." A tired voice grumbled behind you. You immediately stopped. The consequences of disobeying him could very from someone you care about ending up dead/tortured to having one of your bones broke. At one point you smacked him... You ended up being locked in the basement on top of that you couldn't walk straight for a month...not because of broken bones. "M-Baby can i get up please?" "Why!? Are you going to leave!? Do you not love me anymore!?! Is there someone else!?!" He tightened his grip making you gasp and whimper. "N-no i was g-gonna make b-b-breakfast. I-i'll always l-love you!"

He lightened his grip but not letting you go just yet. "My love why didn't you just say so. Kiss?" You turned around "o-of course love." You go to peck him but he captured your lips in roughly in an intimate kiss. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip. You open you mouth barely and he instantly had dominance. He only parted when he knew i was out of breath. "Go make breakfast and after we can have some alone time."

That's all we ever have is alone time. Why did he have to love me?