Shikadai x Reader x Boruto (lemon)

BE AWARE!!! This is a smut on a new level for this book. Hope you enjoy ; )

"You sure about this Boruto?"

"Definitely! Well sort of... I mean..."

"Mhmanndhbsvahv"

"What's that our lovely little captive?"

Tied up and gagged a girl with messy (H/C) hair glared at the two men in front of her. Young Y/n was a healer from the leaf village, both boys wore black robes with red clouds scattered along them. She knew who they were.

Boruto Uzimaki and Shikadai Nara. The sons of Naruto Uzimaki and Shikamaru Nara, two traders of the leaf village and it's people. It was said that both Hinata and Tamari were in love with the men and left with them as well.

Boruto went over to her and pulled down her gag. She bit at him and started to pull against her chains.

"Well look at that!! She still has some fight in her, why don't we fix that shikadai?"

"For as much of an idiot as you are you have some good ideas."

Having them both near her made her cower back a bit. But before she could get any further away boruto grabbed the chain around her neck and pulled her towards him and shikadai.

"No. No. Little one~ When you misbehave you have to be published~"

Fear filled Y/n's eyes as the two smirked at her. 

"Now, you get to choose sweetie~ both at once or on at a time~"

Her face erupted red at the question asked by the black haired boy. 

"Oooo I like that idea! No matter what you choose~"

Boruto said as he slowly started to remove the chains from her.

"B-both o-of you..."

"Good choice little one~"

"Well then let's start." 

The two boys started to undress her leaving her in her mismatched bra and underwear. Shikadai was behind her leaving hickeys all over her neck, while Boruto was in front of her rubbing through her underwear. Small moans and whimpers escape the girls mouth. 

"What cute little sounds you make~ maybe we should keep you around longer than we originally planed."

Shikadai said as he unhooked her bra and started to massage her breasts softly. Her eyes half lidded and a dark blush with her moans getting slightly louder. 

"Virgin or not?"

Boruto asked removing her underwear and slipped a finger into her womanhood.

"Weather or not you are or aren't, you sure are tight~"

Her moans got louder and louder as the two continue having their fun with her. 

"This is getting boring let's get to it already."

Shikadai said making her panic slightly, she started to squirm around almost fighting but to scared to. The two notice this and gave each other knowing looks.

"Don't worry little one we'll be gentle till we know you can handle it."

"We're assholes not monsters."

They said trying to calm her a bit, sure they found her irresistible and her embarrassment amusing but they neither of them wanted her to be hurt. 

Shikadai slipped his arm around her waist after himself and Boruto undressed themselves. Y/n held tightly onto his arm digging her nails into his skin as the two entered both her womanhood and her ass at the same time, trying to save her from additional pain they both entered quickly. This made her scream bloody murder and tears fall down her cheeks as her body shook from the pain. Shikadai started to kiss along her shoulders and Boruto wiping her tears while caressing her face.

"Hmm I guess the blood running down your leg answers the question on you be a virgin."

Shikadai mumbled, mostly to Boruto. 

"M-move."

Y/n said softly, Slowly the two started to go in and out of her. Both chuckled/laughed at the undignified noises that she was making. Seeing that She was enjoying herself the two started to go faster and harder. 

"W-wa-wai-wait to-to mu-much!!" 

Y/n moaned/screamed out as her mind went blank from the two. While Shikadai was massaging you breasts and playing with your nipples Boruto was playing with her bouton. Y/n could barley hold her self back from screaming out of pleaser. 

"No cumming till we both do~ that's your punishment little one~"

Boruto said making her look him in the eyes to see that he was serious. Moans, grunts, groans filled the room. The two only lasted a few more minutes before they both quickly pulled out and came. Y/n fell to the floor after her own intense orgasm. She started to fade out of consciousness the last thing she heard was.

"Shit!"

Bonus scene!!

"How'd she fall unconscious again?"

Hinata asked the two boys who became visibly uncomfortable at the question.

"Fell."

"Fell."

Both said at the same time, only to hear a snicker from Naruto.

"What she fall on your dicks?"