Menma x Fem Reader

Requested by WeeboTrash

Currently you were hiding from the two psycho girls that are obsessed with the whiskered blonde. They had just found out that lady Tsundere had us on a two man team for a mission. The two found out and are trying to kill you. You were currently hiding in an alleyway"Pssst." You looked up to see Menma looking down at you with a bored and confused look on his facial features. "Shhhhhh" You said pushing your index finger to your lips, looking around to see if the girls are anywhere near. Once you knew that they were nowhere to be seen you got up, still looking up at you do to his height. "What are you doing." He said in his usual annoyed voice. "Hiding from your girlfriends." "Well that's impossible." You were confused and your confusion only grew when you were suddenly pinned to the alley wall. Menma had his hands on either side of your head"Both of them are annoying. You are too, but the kind of annoying I want." You reached out and put a hand on his whiskered cheek. "That's so sweet, who knew you were so romantic." You replied sarcastically.

"Keep it up and see what happens." He replied with a low growl. "Yeah. See what happens!" An angry female voice said. "SHIT!" You yelled and ran as a pissed sakura ran after you.

Sorry it took longer than I thought to make this and have it so short. I'm working on the others, they should all be done in a few days.