Shikamaru x Female Reader (lime)

Request by WeeboTrash

All that could be hurd from the shared home of the L/N and Nara couple was yelling. The lovely couple were in a fight. What about? Y/N was jealous of his ex Tamari. Earlier she saw Shikamaru and Tamari getting to handsy with each other. And now, now they're fighting about it.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE BE THAT CLOSE TO YOU HUH!?!?" Y/N yells only for the Nara to roll his eyes and respond with his normal 'what a drag' tone, "Why are you so mad? What do you not trust me to not cheat!? Man this whole thing is a drag." Now that was the last straw for the (hair colored) beauty. "FINE! IF OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SUCH A 'DRAG' THEN LET'S JUST BRAKE UP!" She yelled turning around going for the front door. Little did she release what she just said set off the Nara. Before she made it one more step she was spun around and slammed agents the wall. Her eye's widened in surprise, she looked up to see a more than pissed off Shikamaru looking or more accurately glaring down at her. The anger and tinge of lust made her weak.

Shaking her head and remembering that she had to be the strong one here she tried to push him away, but soon her legs became jelly when a low animal like growing came from him as he pinned her hand above her head with a single hand. "You dame troublesome bitch, if you think you get to scream and yell then walk away saying bull crap like that you're gonna get pretty disappointed." He whispered in a low grow, making her shiver. This didn't go unnoticed by Shikamaru. "Sorry baby but you lost this fight. And as the winner I want a delicious reward." He said as he licked up her neck and started leaving hickeys all over her neck. "D-d-dame it Sh-Shikamaru how a-am I g-gonna cover a-all th-these?" Y/N tried to sound mad but it came out as desperate moans as he found her sweet spot abusing it. She felt his cocky smirk on her neck as she moaned out the question, but as soon as she finished him smirk turned to a frown. He pulled away looking down at her dark red face and half lidded eyes showing her submissive side.

As much as he enjoyed seeing her like this he was still mad. "Don't know, but when I'm done with you, you wont be able to walk straight for a fucking year." He said in a venomous tone. The smaller girls eye's shot closed as she felt the Nara's shadow start to rub her though her panties. She knew this was his shadows work because he let go of the hold he had and watched as she slid down the wall moaning louder and louder each stroke. "Look at you, your not even naked and your already soaked and a moaning mess..." He paused then continued with, "To think you even consider to let another man see you like this, I'll have you screaming my name so loud the whole dame village will know you're MINE!" Those few words made Y/N wetter than she already was, a small whine when the shadow stoped escaped her throat as her eye's fluttered slightly open.

"What? I thought you were mad? Now you're whining because I won't touch you?" She glared up at him before getting a good or bad idea, she spread her legs to where he was in full view as she slid one hand down her panties and the other cupping her breast. She stared to finger fuck herself being as rough as she could handle before she was suddenly stopped. "Dame you woman" was all she hurd before her clothes were ripped of along with his. "Trust me your fingers wont compare." The nara whispered in her ear.

Sorry it took longer than I thought I hope you liked it though.🦊