What your kids are like

boruto 

You two had twins. One is a girl named kurama after the nine tails, and a boy named Nagato after your father. Kurama has a smile and pout that she knew could get he dad to do anything she wanted. Nagato on the other hand knows how to pin the both of you agents each other. they're both grate at making friends like Boruto, he loves them both so much and has a better relationship then he had with his dad. 

Iwabe-

You two had a daughter named daisy. She is spoiled by Iwabe. But she has a real relationship with you. You know she's not perfect. She gets into a lot of fights and you'll cover for her just like you did Iwabe back in the academy.

Shikadai-
You to had a son named Shikaku after Shikadais grandfather. He has the Nara laziness but he's not afraid to get up and fight. He loves playing shogi with Shikamaru and having temari tell him storys. And he loves training with his grandpa Marada. He can be moody and doesn't make good choices but the two of you understand.

Inojin
You two had a daughter named Kireina. That is because we knew she was beautiful before she was even born. She has her parents bluntness and fearlessness. She says what she thinks and she's not sorry about it... She knows her limits though. She's kind hatred and loves training with both of you.

Mitsuki-
You two had a son named Hebi and a daughter named Koneko.Yeah i know naming your son snake can be mean but even at an early age he showed a fascination with the out doors and snakes. Yes your daughters name is kitten. Ironically Kiba became her sensei she loves the outside and animals in general. She loves her aunt Sarada and aunt Kain. While Hebi shares mitsukis love for boruto and Orochimaru. The two are complete opposites. Your daughter is happy, go lucky, and loud. Your son is calm, quite and relaxed. He can sit and read for hours while she needs to move around. Both are treated equally by me and Mitsuki. He loves them both and is happy that you're happy to.