Shikadai x reader

"Shikadai you sure you want me to move in with you?" I ask laying down next to him on his correction our bed. "You should have asked that before we got you moved in. How many things do you need woman!?" He grumbled face first on a pillow. You giggled and took his pillow. "Hey!" You though it across the room. You squeak when he quickly shot at you pinning you to the bed. He smiled down at you when he saw you squirm trying to get away. "Care to explain? Or do i have to interrogate you?" "Ha you can't in-inter- ahh"

Before you could even finish your sentence he attacked your sweet spot leavening a hickey. "Mmmm bad at interrogation huh?" Smugness lacing his voice. "You're not going to work ever again if you interrogate everyone like this!!" You yelled at him. He chuckled and kissed you deeply. "Don't worry love. You get special treatment. Now about your little pillow hatred?" "I better. And... We made a deal!" He looked down at you confused for a few seconds till he let out a loud laugh.

He wrapped his arms around you and laid his head on you chest. "I remember. When I asked you to live with me... I said you had to be my pillow for a month." He snuggled into your chest. You blushed dark red. "Y-yeah. You don't have to be so happy about it!" You squirmed a little in turn he tightened his grip. "I didn't know pillows moved... And trust me I am and will enjoy every second of it." Somehow you blushed an even darker. That little shit knew exactly how to make you a mess. He knew how to make you blush, how to make you talk and tell him anything he wants, he knew how to kiss you from a peck to a full on make out session. You sighed and pulled his hair tie out. You ran your fingers though his hair lightly. "Love you pineapple boy." "Love you too my little pysco."

How did I get so lucky to have this pineapple genius.

I hope you liked this!! I know it's not great but still. Request and vote please🦊