Mitsuki x reader

Poor reader has a humongous crush on the weird little bluenet, but one big thing stops her from being with him. She has a fear of snakes.

Request by EchoOfEverlast

Mitsuki was interested in the girl that had (Favorite color hair) that was in his class, and lucky for him she felt the same way. One small problem for the little snake we all love, he knew that she was afraid of snakes. So she never let him touch her which also means he's never kissed her. One day the two were at his apparent relaxing. He knew he couldn't touch you but your outfit was driving him crazy. Due to the hot weather you had worn short shorts and a tank top. "Mitsuki. Stop just staring at me."  You said with a slight pout. Quickly your eyes widened and you shook a little. He had pinned you to the floor with a frown. Slowly his white snake slithered onto your neck. You attempted to move but you were to scared.

"You said to stop just staring. I'm just doing what you said." He said with a smirk and leaned down to your neck. Suddenly you found your voice and moaned as he abused your sweet spot, how the hell did he find it that fast. "Enjoying yourself. You would have had a feeling like this if you let me touch you before." He mumbled on your neck.  You almost let out a scream when the snake started to move around to where it was looking at you. It let a little hiss and it's tongue tickled your nose a little. It's not to scary I guess. Still don't get how he lets this thing slither all over.

I hope that this is like what you wanted and you enjoyed this one-stot.🦊