Iwabe

How you meet-

Iwabe? That asshat from the trouble class.

You: what!! I don't want to train with him!! Why me?!?!

Iruka: What do you mean!? You've never met him!!! *mumble* she's worst than Naruto."

You: He's in the trouble class!!! And on top of that I'm fine!!! I can handle my self!!!

Iruka pointed to your arms and legs that were cut up and bruised (Like Other TenTen)

You: okay so I'm a little rusty with some stuff. SO ARE YOU!!

Iruka: WELL NOW YOU'RE TRAINING WITH HIM FOR SURE!

you: Dame it.

(Time skip)

Iwabe: soooo can you stop glaring at me please.

What they do when you're sad-

Your dad finds out-

Your father is Kakashi, the 6th hokage,copy Ninja, you get it he goes by many names.

He was calm about it

He knew that Iwabe was a good kid so he didn't care that much

How his parents find out
Sorry idk who or what his parents are like.

Who you're jelly of
Idk on this one either

You fight and broke up

Iwabe: (y/n) wait please!!!!

You: get the hell away from me asshat!!!
I can't believe he'd cheat on me with that slut

Iwabe: it's not what it looked like!!!

You turned around slapped him as hard as you could across the face and ran away.

What you/him are like apart

You

Angry

Angry. You were ready to fight anyone.

Him

Bipolar

Bipolar. He could be happy one second and be piss the next.

Nickname
You: princess
Him: idiot/ rock boy/ love
Phone
You: scary princess👻👑
Him: Strong idiot💪🤤

Why you broke up
You thought he cheated on you (She was his cousin) and you won't let him explain.

When they're mad/what you do

Low-
Iwabe has been stressed because of an upcoming test and he had lashed out at you. You didn't mind to much you were more worried about him. You felt like as his girlfriend you needed to help him release some of his stress. "Iwabe! Come here!" You yell from the your bedroom. He walked into the room staring down at his book. You felt a little bad because his book was ruined from his bloody nose. "Need so help with that?" You pointed to his pants. He dropped the book and launched toward you...

Medium- "I don't care you shouldn't be around him!" "Stop being a baby and I'm not your dame property I can be around anyone I want!" "No! Not when I'm not around!" "The fuck did you just say!" You had gone out with Boruto for a day of shopping

Medium-
"I don't care you shouldn't be around him!" "Stop being a baby and I'm not your dame property I can be around anyone I want!" "No! Not when I'm not around!" "The fuck did you just say!" You had gone out with Boruto for a day of shopping... You guess being around his mom and sister it made him a little more familiar with feminine things. You had taken him to help you pick out some clothes and 'clothes' ( lingerie ) for Iwabe. "Why do you need to be around him!!!" "Iwabe he's gay!" "What" "yeah he's gay he was helping me get theses" you though the bag of clothes at him and walked off. He looked inside and quickly shoved you on the wall...

 He looked inside and quickly shoved you on the wall

What they do to get you back

Denki: Take him back

You: No

Metal: Take him back...Please

You: No thanks

Denki: Take him back now!

You look over at him and glare. Denki cowers down

Denki: please?

You: For the last time N.O why would i take back a cheater!

???: your right you shouldn't take back a cheater good thing Iwabe isn't a cheater.

You: Oh and I'd believe you why

???: Hi. I'm Minka. Iwabes cousin.

You: What?

Minka: yeah. Iwabe had his arm like that because some guys were harassing me.

You: oh my god. I'm so sorry i called you a slut. I've gotta find iwabe.

Minka: it's ok wait you call me a what!

Iwabe: Thanks Minka you can go now you two as well

You jumped on him kissing him deeply till you had to pull away for air.

You: I'm *peck* sorry! *peck* I'm *peck* sorry! I'm mhf

Iwabe kissed you again till you heard a string of awwws in the background.

Iwabe:WHAT THE HELL GO GO GO GET OUTTA HERE!!

You giggled. I'm so happy i get him back.