shikadai x auntie reader

request by Anya4608

As Gaaras wife you took on the roll of Shinkis mother. You cheered on the boy at his chunin exam along with some of the other children. What made you smile was seeing the event you knew all to well happen again with this new generation, her nephew giving up in a fight with a look that said 'this is to much of a drag' that his father wore when he fought his mother in their chunin exams.  

After the long and difficult fight that had occurred to help the leaf village after the attack it was finally time for you to return home to your husband and village. In your time in the leaf you helped Naruto, Boruto, and Sasuke through their problems, watching as Boruto had a new found respect for his fathers position as hokage. But you did fell a bit sad at the fact that you would have to leave your old best friend and sister in law to return home. As well as your nephew that you had been able to become closer to in your time here. It was your last day in the village and you were with Shikadai at an old tree that you had spent countless nights with your own thoughts. 

"Aunty..."

"Hmm?"

"How'd you tell mom about you and Uncle Gaara were together?"

"Oh your dad told her and then she went after Gaara and I tried to kill your father for being a snitch.  Why?"

"Well that won't work... I'm gay..."

"That's grate I can say for sure girls are a really drag."

You joked smiling at him. He laughed slightly and said,

"I like Boruto..."

You looked at him with a bright smile.

"You should tell him!"

"R-really?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll fell the same."

"I hope so, I don't want you to leave."

He mumbled slightly laying his head on your shoulder, small snores came from the young boy. after a few more minutes you picked him up and brought him back home. You said good bye to everyone else and went back home. You couldn't wait till you could see your nephew again.