Valkyrie X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

A/N: You guys think that Valkyrie is underrated with R6 romance stories? Honestly I think she is because many writers shy away from her and often go towards Ela, Dokkaebi, Caveira, etc due to her muscular body... But for Valkyrie I think she could do great in a R6 romance story. Also Merry Christmas!!!

*****

Valkyrie also known by her family and boyfriend as Meghan Castellano. To her family she was the strong, determined, and beautiful lady who beat the odds and became a Navy SEAL. And to (Y/N) who was her boyfriend he saw her as the same but also obsessive and a bit scary towards any other girls who looked at him. (Y/N) was an operator in team Rainbow Six along with Meghan where they met for the first time and at that moment Meghan already declared (Y/N) as her boyfriend for life. Whenever (Y/N) went down to the gym to workout Meghan would follow him to make sure that nobody would hurt him or worse have any other female operators try to hit on him. 

Meghan would often see a lot of girls who would often flirt with (Y/N) due to how handsome he was. Although it was years ago that Meghan declared him as hers. She would at times dream about their future, and where it would take them. She wanted to get married to him and after that, start a family where they could leave the special forces life and start a new one. Meghan lost track of time thinking about the life with (Y/N) she could have, but that came to an end when her best friend Ela tapped on her shoulder. 

Valkyrie: "Huh?"

Ela: "Meghan you were staring off."

Valkyrie: "Oh I was?"

Ela: "Don't play dumb with me, you often stare off when you are alone. And I know just who you are thinking of!"

Valkyrie: "So I'm thinking about (Y/N) what's the problem?"

Ela: "Oh nothing just kind of reminds me of my husband and I."

Valkyrie: "Wait Ela you have a husband?"

Ela: "Yeah, that's actually my biggest secret were already planning on having a child. Don't tell Zofia please... I want to."

Valkyrie: "My lips are sealed Ela."

Ela nodded her head and walked away from Valkyrie where she continued to dream about (Y/N). (Y/N) was on his phone walking through the cafeteria where he looked up to be met with Meghan once again day dreaming on one of the tables. (Y/N) was scared of his girlfriend but he also loved her dearly and he didn't mind her dominance, especially in bed where he found it more pleasuring than ever. (Y/N) also loved her body more than he thought he would... Her six pack was built and structured in a symmetrical way, her thighs and behind were large and clearly showed that she works out. Her face was beautiful almost model like to (Y/N), and he loved it whenever she smiled. 

But there was also times when Meghan would come home angry and (Y/N) knew that he should not get on her bad side. There was one time when where she came back home so angry due to her losing in a simulation training, and when (Y/N) said hi to her, she gave him the coldest look ever. But she soon loosened up after (Y/N) relaxed her and instead of her yelling and being angry,  she said loving words and did romantic actions. After a rough day Valkyrie came home feeling exhausted due to a mission and was finally able to relax on the couch. Since she was exhausted she took off her clothes completely and went to the bedroom and changed into a t-shirt and underwear. Meghan saw that (Y/N) wasn't home which means that she had to cook, which wasn't her specialty.