Ash X Female Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name 

*****

(Y/N) (L/N) recently got accepted into Rainbow Six after years of training just so she could be the best of the best. Her codename (N/N) strikes fear into the hearts of her enemies but her figure didn't... She was a short girl in fact she was probably the smallest person in team Rainbow, standing at only 5'2 she didn't intimidate anyone even Mozzie and Mira wouldn't feel scared by her. This often left her to get bullied by recruits who would hold objects high above her head, but she was a clever and sneaky girl. One day a recruit being how rude and disrespectful they are grabbed her mask and held it high where she couldn't. Other recruits joined in and made fun of her height and called her names, but that's when she struck back at these disrespectful recruits. As they were laughing she grabbed her karambit knife and cut the back of the recruits knee cap which made him scream in pain and fall to the ground. But she wasn't finished, she then stabbed his bicep which would prevent him from working out or even holding a gun. 

Being in a fit of rage she punched him repeatedly in his throat and face as well as another area, until he was crying and asking for mercy. The recruit passed out due to the pain,  as the others looked at (Y/N) with horror now knowing never to mess with her. They ran off like children, but (Y/N) sensed that someone was behind her. Turning around slowly she was face to face with Ash or Eliza Cohen who was second in command in team Rainbow. Eliza seemed angry as her eyes stared deeply into (Y/N)'s, as if she were about to steal her soul. 

Ash: "You know (Y/N), I never took you to be the violent one."

(Y/N): "Oh Eliza I di-didnt see you, how a-are you?"

Ash: "I'm just fine (Y/N) now tell me why you hurt that recruit who is on the floor?"

(Y/N): "They kept making fun of my height."

Ash: "I'm sorry (Y/N) but you just need to learn to accept it. As least for me you're shortness is super cute!"

Ash gave a little wink to (Y/N) which made her cheeks red like Eliza's hair.

Ash: "You are so cute when you blush!"

(Y/N): "Does my blush look better since I'm small?"

Ash: "Yes, I have to go now but maybe we can hang out later yeah?"

(Y/N): "Yeah totally see ya."

Ash: "Bye!"

Ash walked away and left (Y/N) stuck thinking about her. (Y/N) had a huge crush on Eliza and wanted to be in a relationship with her but since she is second in command it may be hard to do.  And with that, if Harry finds out about it, who knows what he'll do... He can demote her from her role or even worse kick her out of team Rainbow. (Y/N) knows that she doesn't want that to happen but she wants a relationship with Eliza. (Y/N) never was able to find a relationship with anyone she could trust. The first cheated on her with another man, the second left her without saying a word, and the third was abusive and insane. (Y/N) stopped looking for a relationship after she joined the military, she realized that it would be useless trying to find love. And plus she knew that love doesn't last for a long time, maybe a month or two perhaps 3 but then it'll end leaving one person hurt more than ever. 

*****

(Y/N) took off her clothes and stepped inside the shower after a workout and spending an hour at the shooting range. The water was warm and relaxing and soothed the muscles and anger that (Y/N) carried. Eliza was right (Y/N) does need to ignore how short she is, and after what she did to the recruit earlier today, nobody would mess with her now. Seeing that recruit in pain for some reason disturbed and pleased (Y/N), God I'm starting to think like Taina!  (Y/N) continued  to wash her body with a wash that smelled like roses and coconut a true scent that she loved. She finished washing herself and got dressed into a t-shirt and sweatpants that showed off her curves that she didn't knew she had. As she rested on her bed her door was knocked on, she groaned in annoyance thinking that just for once in this day she could rest. She got up from her bed and went to the door where she was met with Eliza playing with her hair. 

(Y/N): "Oh hey Ash, how's it going?"

Ash: "Nothing really, just wanted to know if you would like to go to a restaurant with me?"

(Y/N): "Yeah of course let me guess you would like to go to the Les Amis right?"

Ash: "Umm yeah how did you know?"

(Y/N): "I often see you sitting alone in the restaurant, and it makes me a little bit sad seeing you so lonely."

Ash: "Yeah it does get lonely at times."

(Y/N): "So when do you want to go?"

Ash: "How about now?"

(Y/N): "Yeah sure but I'm not even dressed properly."

Ash: "Girl please I bet you look sexy in a dress. I have some in my closet that I used to own. I can give them to you if you like."

(Y/N): "Wow thanks Eliza that means a lot, how do I repay you?"

Ash: "Go on the date with me."

(Y/N): "Oh well consider yourself repaid!"

Ash led (Y/N) to her room to get the beautiful dressed that was hung in her closet. As they made it to Eliza's bedroom she opened her closet to reveal a beautiful red dress that (Y/N) fell in love with immediately. 

Ash: "Go put it on!"

(Y/N) did as she said and went to her bathroom where she put on the dress. (Y/N) looked in the mirror as she finished to see how beautiful she looked. The dress fit her perfectly and the natural beauty of (Y/N) made the dress look better with her in it. She walked out of the bathroom to see Eliza in a blue dress and blue heels god did she look pretty. Many people think that Ash is way to strict and probably has no sense of comedy or even social skills in any sort of way, but to (Y/N) Eliza could act so pure and natural without having to think of military life, that it seemed unreal to her. 

*****

The two made it to the restaurant where they enjoyed a couple of glasses of white wine and fancy French and Italian food. As they finished and went back to base Eliza and (Y/N) felt a little bit weird considering that both can't hold their liquor. 

Ash: "Tonight was so fun and you look so hot in that dress!"

(Y/N): "Eliza thank you! *Hiccup* But you look so pretty in that dress too!"

They both laughed and before (Y/N) was going to leave Ash gave her a kiss on the lips that lasted for a couple of seconds before saying goodnight. (Y/N) never had been so happy in her life knowing that now she may have a girlfriend that can truly appreciate her for who she is. Eliza never made fun of (Y/N)'s height and instead she treated her correctly unlike the recruits who dared to make fun of her. But for now (Y/N) has to wait for the relationship to blossom and with that she can rest easy and maybe just maybe, once the White Masks have been terminated (Y/N) can live with Eliza. (Y/N) went back to her room and fell asleep on her bed ready for the next date with Eliza.

A/N: Hi guys I hope you enjoyed the Ash X Short Female Reader but I also saw that Rainbow Six Quarantine may actually come out on March 21 2021. I hope it does cause I am so hyped for it. Anyways thats all for today, have a good day or night and I'll see you later bye!