Frost X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

******

Frost and (Y/N) laid down on their couch as the TV played one of their favorite shows. (Y/N) was particularly tired from doing his evening workouts but he was satisfied after the intense training session. Frost laid in (Y/N)'s arms and enjoyed the comfort she got from him. 

Frost: "Hey babe?"

(Y/N): "What's up?"

Frost: "I was wondering when we are going to take that trip to Maldives."

(Y/N): "Hopefully soon, I mean we are close to affording the hotel and plane tickets. We just need one more heist and we're set."

Frost: "Yeah just one more heist."

(Y/N) looked at Frost and noticed that she didn't seem happy. She seemed dissatisfied with their living situation. The two were always behind on rent and struggled to pay their water and electricity bills. Their apartment was small and a mess. Trash was flowing out of their trashcan and letters filled with notices of bills that needed to be paid piled on their kitchen table. 

Frost: "(Y/N), I never wanted this life. To be like this, I mean look at it!"

(Y/N): "I hear you."

Frost: "No! I want to leave; we can't live like this. The trash hasn't been taken out in weeks; we struggle to pay our bills and we can't even eat food that we enjoy! We have to buy this cheap ramen and survive off of it."

(Y/N): "Okay then, how do we get out of this dump?"

Frost: "I saw one of our old friends from Rainbow Six."

(Y/N): "Seriously who?!"

Frost: "It was Kali, she's in London staying at fancy 5-star hotel probably for a mission."

(Y/N): "Of course she is. That PMC prick gets all the money for her soldier's sacrifice, just to splash all the cash on herself."

Frost: "Well that's where we come in. Tomorrow, she leaves to go wherever so we are going to go down to the hotel in Central London. We'll come in quiet and stealthy to make sure we don't attract any attention."

(Y/N): "I like how this is going."

Frost: "It'll get better. Once we are in position, I will grab Kali and we will put her in the van and take her to the woods."

(Y/N): "As nice as this sounds, Kali will be armed, and she will be surrounded by her guards. I mean they're not gonna let her go so easily."

Frost stood up from the couch and walked around the apartment thinking of a plan. After a couple of minutes, she eventually thought of what to do.

Frost: "Ok I got it! We can try to lure her out and make sure she's alone."

(Y/N): "How?"

Frost: "Hear me out we can try to pick off her guards one by one. They are idiots and are just looking for a check. After we grab her and make her pay millions to an anonymous account."

(Y/N): "Alright we need to bring firepower. Heavy firepower."

Frost: "Don't worry under the bed we have a lot of weapons even the explosive ones."

(Y/N): "I remember. Ok so we have plan?"

Frost: "Yup, we wake up early and prep for the mission. We pick off her guards one by one and then we corner her to make sure we get the payment."