Twitch X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

As long as (Y/N) could remember he thought he could make the world a better place. That was one of his dreams since he was young in a struggling neighborhood but now it's completely different for him. Once he turned 18 he joined the New York Police Department hoping that he could make some what of a difference in his town. The training was not as hard as he thought it would be. At least he was able to learn some great martial arts as well as learn how to shoot a gun and apply first aid. Sadly that wasn't enough for a town under siege and in one operation that went horribly wrong he realized that the world has changed.

(Y/N) was no longer fighting standard criminals or dealing with drunk people causing problems in the streets. Instead he was fighting these men who were considered monsters but they're known as the White Masks. Highly trained and highly funded terrorists who are radical and want to take down every government to form a new one that makes criminals the true leaders. (Y/N) knew that was never going to work but he was still worried for what would happen if they did exceed. He knew for sure that law enforcement personnel would be killed in the blink of an eye and armageddon would rise. 

*****

(Y/N) along with his partner Daniel were investigating a public disturbance from one of the residents in a neighborhood that was known for crimes. 

(Y/N): "I don't get it why don't people leave this trashy neighborhood if they that crime rate here is so high!?"

Daniel: "I don't know man it's their decision if they want to stay in a bad neighborhood."

(Y/N): "Their loss then... Were here so get ready."

Daniel: "Roger that. Lets go."

The two cops left the car and walked up to a house that was run down and looked like it as part of a horror movie. Once they made it to the front door (Y/N) knocked on it but nobody responded. So he tried once again and still there was no response.

(Y/N): "Hello anyone there?"

Daniel: "Knock again."

He knocked on the door again but nothing happened. 

(Y/N): "Great."

Daniel: "We can try the backdoor maybe it's open."

(Y/N): "Alright lets go."

(Y/N) walked away from the door to go the backdoor of the house but once that happened he heard a the shot of a gun. (Y/N) jumped behind a waist high concrete wall that was near the house and pulled out his gun. 

(Y/N): "Daniel get to cover!"

(Y/N): "Daniel!"

(Y/N) looked back to where Daniel was but only saw his body on the ground and a bullet in his head. 

???: "Come out now (Y/N) we won't hurt you!"

???: "Don't be a fool (Y/N) do you want to end up like your partner?"

(Y/N)'s grip tightened on his pistol and he wondered if he should come out to see who was talking. In a quick movement he slightly peaked up his head to see who was shooting at him and saw 3 men standing in the middle of the road. They wore white masks and military gear while  two of them had black jackets and were armed with shotguns. (Y/N) aimed at one of the white masks but didn't pull the trigger instead he slowly walked up to them keeping his aim on them.