Sisters In Arms Pt.II

Ela and Zofia separated from the hug and sat down at a table near them. Ela adjusted herself on the fancy metal chair while Zofia leaned forward and interlaced her fingers. The two sisters knew what was gonna happen. Harry made Ela a double agent for Rainbow Six knowing that she already had experience in doing such a role. And her remarkable work with taking down a warlord while undercover proved to Harry that she would be fit for this type of role. Ela was going to say something but Zofia talked first. 

Zofia: "Ela... I fear it's going to get ugly with what'll happen between Nighthaven and Rainbow Six."

Ela: "Same here. But I know what ever happens it'll be for the greater good for the both of units."

Zofia: "Hehe, you sounded like father for a quick second."

Ela: "Well I am his younger daughter after all."

Zofia stayed silent for a little bit before Ela broke the awkward silence between them.

Ela: "We have to be careful meeting like this. Especially in public. What will we do if people are watching us?"

Zofia: "Don't worry I made sure that no one would follow us here. Plus Dokkaebi hacked into the security cameras here at this little coffee shop so we'll be safe."

Ela: "Looked up at a camera and lightly waved towards it."

Zofia: "Ela?"

Ela: "Yes?"

Zofia: "Do you ever wonder what would happen if we didn't join the military?"

Ela: "I used to think about that, at times I would fantasize about it. You?"

Zofia: "More than I would like to be honest. I know that father would be disappointed in me but I would eventually get over it. Though I would have never met my husband, my daughter would have never been born."

Ela: "Seems to me that going into the military was the best thing for you to do."

Zofia: "Tak (yes) maybe."

The older Bosak looked down for a little bit before taking a deep breath and looking at the younger sister, who decided to slump back into her chair. 

Ela: "What is it. You often have something on your mind when you look at me like that."

Zofia: "Don't worry about it sis. It's nothing."

Ela: "Don't do that to me. I'm not a little girl anymore, tell me what are you thinking?"

Zofia: "Hmm... I just wonder. Ok don't hate me for this but I wonder when will you ever get the best part."

Ela: "The best part? What do you mean?"

Zofia: "Ela the best part. The best part of life. Being able to settle down and find the love who you want to spend the rest of your life with and have family."

Ela: "I don't know Zofia."

Zofia: "Why not?"

Ela: "It's just this line of work y'know? Being in danger and having to kill may not be appealing to some men. And plus I'm getting older. I was accepted when I was 31 that was 5 years ago. My time of trying to find love is quickly going away."

Zofia: "Ela don't think that sort of way I know there is a man out there for you."

Ela: "I hope so too. But lets face it we work in a dangerous job where our lives can be taken at any moment. I know that the White Masks attacks have suddenly stopped but..."

Zofia: "Ela I know that there is a man who will fall in love with you when he lays his eyes on you. You're a very attractive women. Not like me though."