Mira X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

*****

Mira or Elena who was Born in Madrid Spain always loved engineering and car mechanics ever since she was a little girl. Her father remembers when she would ask for little toy cars instead of barbie dolls and would play with them for hours and hours. But she felt a sense of pride in herself and joined the Spanish armed forces and then went on to join their special forces the G.E.O. There, her brilliance in engineering didn't go unnoticed and soon she made her gadget that was called "Black Mirrors". It was simple a piece of bulletproof glass that was black on the exterior while visible on the interior and in order to shoot through it a little canister that was below the glass could be shot. After some time in the special forces she got offered a spot in Rainbow Six so she could help with the gadgets of the operators as well as serve on the field. 

After 5 years in Rainbow Six a new operator named (Y/N) or (N/N) joined the team and for some reason Mira could not keep her eyes off of him. (Y/N) thought that Mira was a very beautiful girl with a nice body as well as a nice personality but there was more to her than just that. Since Elena was placed on the defensive side of Rainbow and (Y/N) was on the attacking side she would sometimes like to play a little game with him whenever they did training simulations. She would place her mirrors on the reinforced walls and would trick him to believe that she was one place and then another. Elena soon started to develop an obsession and dominance for (Y/N) and would sometimes do little actions to confuse him or touch him on his arm, hand, or leg. 

As the operators finished lunch and were given some time off they had to do a training simulation in a house map. They grabbed their weapons and gadgets and headed to the area. The attackers were given 30 seconds to search for the objective while the defenders had to set up their area and defend the objective from the attackers. The preparation phase ended and the training began. (Y/N) thought he should take it slow and check every room just in case and it was a good thing that he did considering that a women with a skull painted on her face almost shot him. The women seemed angry that she got shot and stormed out of the room she was in, that looked like a kids bedroom. Mira's and (N/N) teams were both eliminated and it was only the two who needed to fight one on one. Their teams watched the two anxiously wanting to desperately win this round. 

(Y/N) checked every room just in case and then threw a grenade behind a black mirror thinking that Elena was behind it. But it was already to late because at that moment she snuck up behind him and tripped him on the ground. Like a cat she jumped on top of him and grabbed her knife and put it on his neck.

(Y/N): "Uhh Elena what are you doing?"

Mira: "Listen to me handsome, if you think that you can win then think again."

(Y/N): "You're crazy get off me!"

Mira: "No, stop moving around or this knife goes in your throat. 

(Y/N) was trying to think of ways to escape from this crazy girl from Spain. He thought it was over until she continued to talk.

Mira: "If you want to live then you must surrender to me."

(Y/N): "What?"

Mira: "It's not hard, just surrender."

(Y/N): "Fine... Mira I surrender."

Elena finally got off of him and swayed her hips from side to side and looked back at him and soon winked. (Y/N) looked at this women who he though was crazy and just had a need to win no matter what. (Y/N) left the simulation arena where one of his teammates named Jordan walked up to him.

Thermite: "Dude you made us lose!"

(Y/N): "Whatever."

(Y/N) was about to walk away before Jordan called him.

Thermite: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Thermite: "Seems to me like the Spanish girl is into you. Did she give you a look?"

(Y/N) walked away and went back to his room to relax and drink some tea which often calmed him down. After he drank his tea he was sweaty and dirty from the training and went to take a shower. The water washed away the sweat and powder from the explosives on (Y/N)'s body. Minutes later he walked out of his bathroom only to notice that Mira was in his room looking through his things. 

(Y/N): "Uhh excuse me?!"

Mira: "Hey babe."

(Y/N): "I am not your babe Elena!"

Mira: "Do not yell at me (Y/N), how dare you talk to me in that tone!"

(Y/N): "Why are giving me orders you're not my girlfriend!"

Mira: "Yes I am, and I couldn't help but notice the rock hard abs you have."

(Y/N): "Mira I never said yes to being in a relationship with you so stop this weirdness with me."

Mira once again jumped on top of (Y/N) who was only wearing a towel around his waist. Mira was on his stomach and moved her head closer to (Y/N)'s and gave him a romantic kiss on the lips. Elena looked down from where she was to look at the abs he had and ran her fingers over them which resulted with (Y/N) shivering from her soft fingers. 

Mira: "I always knew I would be on top..."

*****

(Y/N) looked to his left to see Elena sleeping next to him. Even with how scary she could be as well as how dominant she was very beautiful and looked so peaceful when she slept on his bed. Their relationship has been going on for the past 8 months and he could already tell that Elena was fully committed to their relationship. She would at times draw their wedding where many of the operators would be spectating and she would be wearing an amazing white dress and (Y/N) would be dressed in a black tuxedo. Elena could already imagine the life (Y/N) and her could have... She dreamed of their future children running around their house as (Y/N) and her would watch them. (Y/N) was scared of Elena due to her obsession and would always be with him no matter what. And for the first time he would actually enjoy missions because of how he could stay away from Mira. But of course there was the danger of getting a bullet to the head. 

Whenever (Y/N) wanted to spend time with his friends such as Jordan or Maxim, Elena would watch over him and follow his every move. He could sense that he was being watched from afar and sometimes he was able to escape but Elena would soon find him and would be quite angry from his actions. (Y/N) would often be annoyed with Elena and their would be days where he would fake his emotions towards his girlfriend and dreamed about leaving her. But in the end what would he receive? A bullet by the women who loved him, or perhaps she would torture him into making him love her. Sure she was very hot and sexy but she is forcing (Y/N) to love her. Sometimes at bed Elena would hold his body and provide warmth to him and she would kiss him on his neck which tickled him and she would touch him hoping to get a reaction out of him. (Y/N) was sadly stuck with a very pretty girlfriend and he knows very well that he can never escape the love of Elena "Mira" Alvarez.