IQ X Female Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

***** 

IQ or Monika Weiss was a very beautiful women who was smart, fit, and a great women to be with. At the age of 16 she traveled from Germany to Boston to study engineering and further her education where in the future after lots of training she joined the German Special Forces called the GSG 9. There her expertise in electronics and engineering showed through her training and on the field where one day a women named Six recruited her to a team where the best of the best special forces operators were selected to fight in Team Rainbow Six. Having accepted the offer and with a good paycheck she realized that this was something that she never thought would happen to her. Through the years she saw many other operators enter team Rainbow from around the world, she would keep to herself and try not to start any problems cause who knows someone was guaranteed a better fighter than she was. 

At times IQ would act like the German prick she was and would try to pick a fight with an operator only for her to land on the ground in defeat. She remembers one day she picked a fight with a Spetsnaz operator and a couple minutes later she had broken ribs and a broken reputation. That's when she figured out never to pick a fight again as it took months to help her get back to full health. Monika thought about a lot of things in her life, like when will she die, or will she ever find love or be alone for the rest of time... Then one day a beautiful strong women named (Y/N) entered Rainbow Six where Monika started to fall in love with her. (Y/N) would race in Monika's mind thinking about how she had never seen such a gorgeous girl in her life. But there was a more darker secret to (Y/N). And that was how violent and deadly she was...

As Monika was going to go talk with (Y/N) the intercom came online and the voice of Six filled the base.

Six: "May I please have (Y/N), IQ, Buck, Caveira, and Rook down to my office please and thank you."

The operators who were called stopped what they were doing and went down to Six's office and awaited the briefing of the mission they were going to have.

Six: "Soldiers I called you to my office about a White Mask attack on a bank in Brooklyn. You will enter the bank and eliminate the hostiles. And if there are hostages you will extract them safely do you guys understand?"

They shook their heads and were soon dismissed where they headed down to the armory room and gathered everything they needed for the mission. IQ got her regular equipment along with the rest where (Y/N) wore some futuristic heavy military armor and grabbed her M249 saw and for some reason a sharpened machete. Who knows what (Y/N) was going to do in this mission but there was one thing for sure, and that's that she would be very deadly. As they finished gearing up they headed out to the helicopter and traveled down to the bank. 

*****

After traveling for about 10 minutes they arrived at the bank and went in through an entrance that led into the server room of the bank which was at the last floor. This bank was elegant and huge and apparently after doing some recon there was a high value person who had millions of dollars in her account. (Y/N) didn't need a plan she just knew that she had to kill every enemy and made sure that they bled. (Y/N) rushed inside the server room which scared the rest of the crew. But that all ended once they heard screams from White Mask terrorists and the sound of (Y/N)'s gun going off. IQ and Buck looked to each other for a quick moment in disturbance wondering what (Y/N) was doing.