Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

.....

It was another normal day in Rainbow Six's headquarters. Operators were training, eating, working out or doing nothing. Some of them even went back to their rooms to watch TV or play video games out of boredom. 

Dokkaebi: "Uhh I'm so bored."

Vigil: "Grace for the 800th time we know. We all are bored!"

Dokkaebi: "Still I want to do something. I've already played games for 2 hours and I got nowhere from it. I kept dying at a dumb level."

Vigil: "I don't really care to be honest..."

Dokkaebi: "Geez Chul, you're kinda rude today huh?"

Vigil: "Like I said we all are bored."

The two Korean operators remained quiet until Valkyrie came into the living room of the base. 

Valkyrie: "Hey guys, how are you?"

Dokkaebi: "I'm bored Meghan."

Valkyrie: "Ok, well what do you want me to do about it?"

Vigil: "I'm getting tired of Grace, please take care of her Meghan. I'm out of here."

Vigil stood up and left the living room and went off to do whatever it was. Now it was just the two operators who sat down on a couch and stayed in complete silence for about 10 minutes. For Dokkaebi this was completely weird as she was the one who talked too much. Yet for Valkyrie she was quiet for a different reason. 

Dokkaebi: "Uh Meghan why are we in complete silence? I mean I know I talk a lot but can you say  something?"

Valkyrie: "Sorry, its just... My nephew he's coming here."

Dokkaebi: "What?"

Valkyrie: "My nephew his mother just passed away and he has no other family members except me."

Dokkaebi: "That's horrible, do you think he'll be fine here. I mean it is a military base after all and not many operators here know how to act with kids."

Valkyrie: "I do, I've taken care of him before but that was 14 years ago only when he was 3."

Dokkaebi: "Well look to the bright side you'll have your nephew again. You can start to form a bond with him."

Valkyrie: "Yeah I guess so, I just don't know how I'm gonna take care of him." 

Dokkaebi: "You will be fine plus you have the rest of us, plus don't forget Zofia is a mother she can help you."

Valkyrie: "Yeah."

Dokkaebi: "What's your nephews name?"

Valkyrie: "(Y/N)."

Dokkaebi: "That's a nice name,  how old is he?"

Valkyrie: "17 I think, maybe 18. I don't even know. As you can see I'm a great aunt."

Dokkaebi: "Well you haven't seen him in so long. I'm sure he barely remembers you."

Valkyrie: "Wow that made me feel better."

Dokkaebi: "Hehe sorry I didn't mean it like that. Well I did but also realize that he just lost his mother and now he has to live in another continent with his aunt who he barely knows."