Nomad X Male Reader

Nomad and (Y/N) stood outside the gates of the Hereford base wondering if what they just did was the correct thing to do.

Nomad: "Im gonna be honest, I am kinda scared."

(Y/N): "Don't be, we'll be fine I promise."

Nomad looked at him before the two walked away. They called for a taxi and left to London to find success since the fall of Rainbow Six. A week earlier, Deimos, a new high priority enemy attacked the rainbow base and ended up killing 50 operators. The headquarters was no longer a safe place to be and every operator who was still alive were told to go underground to protect their identity.

The operators all had families and friends that they couldn't risk seeing get hurt... But they knew if Deimos was able to find the base, he could find their families. The taxi finally arrived where (Y/N) and Nomad put their bags in the trunk and sat down in the back seats.

Driver: "Where to?"

(Y/N): "Can you take us to the center of London?"

Driver: "Sure can it will take some time though."

(Y/N): "That's fine just do it."

The driver put the car into drive and began to drive to London. (Y/N) felt a sense of fear running inside him, but he felt more fear for his girlfriend Nomad. His hands gently trembled with fear and anxiety as he tried to relax himself.

Nomad: "Hey are you ok?"

(Y/N): "I uhh- I'm good thanks."

Nomad: "Don't be scared you and I are together and we won't be separated."

(Y/N): "You promise?"

Nomad chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek knowing how much he adores his girlfriend whenever she shows him her love. The relationship they formed was something special. They had met during a raid in a warlords home in Iraq and mistakenly took each other as enemies. From there they fell in love and were both invited to Rainbow Six. (Y/N) laid his head back on the seat and looked up at the roof of the car. His head played a gentle tune as he closed his eyes trying to get some sleep.

Nomad: "You're gonna sleep now?"

(Y/N): "No I'm just resting my eyes."

Nomad: "Oh sure... Sure."

(Y/N): "Hey I'm telling the truth."

Nomad: "I never said that you were lying love."

(Y/N) closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

2 hours later

Nomad: "Hey get up we're here."

(Y/N) rubbed his eyes and rose up to see stores all around him. Nomad got out of the car and went