Lion X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

*****

Lion was an experienced operator in team Rainbow. Coming from an absolutely saddening background of getting his girlfriend pregnant at age 16, and tried to force her to get an abortion which in the future would only hurt him. Then becoming an alcoholic and drug abuser, he found a way into the French army where he was given a chance to shine. From there his son grew up  with his ex girlfriend and on a thankful day Lion was able to see his son Alexis in a church. Lion only felt guilt and sadness knowing that his son is calling someone else their dad. But thankfully Alexis could find forgiveness in his heart and now the father and son spend time together when ever time was free. 

Lion and another operator at team Rainbow Six were always neck and neck with each other. That man was Mike Baker also known as Thatcher. A 56 year old war veteran in the S.A.S, who would always complain about technology and get into fights with Lion. The two were bickering over the use of operators using technology so much and of course the two had different views on it. Lion was pro and Thatcher was anti so it broke out into a fist fight. Lion swung first but Mike was able to dodge it and punch him in the gut. Lion's face filled with hatred and anger as he round housed kicked Thatchers right side of his stomach which caused him to fall on to the ground and wince in pain. The fighting of kicking and punching and a little bit of wrestling ended when Sledge picked up Lion who had a bloody nose and bruises on his face.

*****

Harry: "Oliver Flament, I know that you and Mike have your issues but I hope that you two get by them. Take the rest of the day off and spend time at home... Dismissed.

Lion: "Yes sir bye."

Oliver got in his car and drove back to his house where he could finally see his boyfriend (Y/N) who always made him feel loved and safe. (Y/N) had (E/C) eyes that made the hot headed Lion calm and loved to get lost in them. His hair was soft and smooth, and Olivers fingers would at times run through to admire his hair. As he arrived to the house he jingled his keys in his hands and unlocked the door to see (Y/N) cooking pasta with two glasses of wine set up at the table. (Y/N) enjoyed cooking for his love, whenever Oliver returned home after killing terrorists, or perhaps just having a terrible day dinner would be made for him and of course Lion enjoyed his red wine. At times he would listen to rock music, something that relaxed him and reminded about the only good parts of his childhood which wasn't the best. Drugs, partying, and being forced to become a dedicated Catholic was something that he hated, but in the end his son, (Y/N), and religion would be the last the things he has. 

(Y/N): "Hey Oliver how was work today?"

(Y/N) didn't even look back to see his boyfriends face all messed up due to the British fossil as he was busy preparing a salad. 

Lion: "Eh it was ok."

(Y/N): "Why just ok?

Lion: "One of my co workers got into a fight with me, and I look like a mess."

(Y/N) turned around to be met with Olivers face looking like he got brutally attacked, his face was in shock as Lion took off his uniform leaving him in his shirt and pants that were underneath it. The two sat down and began to eat dinner, and drink Melvin Red wine. The taste was sweet and tart a cherish able flavor... And as they drank it Lion snuck a kiss on to (Y/N)'s face in return the boyfriend giggled and kissed Oliver back. The bruises and gashes on Lions face did concern (Y/N) very much, he wishes he could find the person who beat up his soulmate and beat them up and make them apologize. But in reality that wouldn't work instead (Y/N) would get beaten to a pulp leaving Lion to help him because he is not some special forces operator working in a group such as Rainbow Six. They were able to finish dinner and head to bed but before they did (Y/N) grabbed a mini first aid kit and began to heal Oliver who on random times would ask for a kiss on the cheek to make it feel better. After the treatment the two sharked a kiss and went to bed as they held each other providing security and warmth.