Finka X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

(Y/N) was walking down the hallway of the Rainbow Six base where he saw the girl who took his breath away with every sight. Lera or Finka by her codename never failed to amaze (Y/N)... Many of the male operators would often like to discuss who is the hottest women in Rainbow Six. It often came down to Ela, IQ, Dokkaebi, Caveira, or Mira, while many other girls were left out. (Y/N) found it foolish to judge them or even rank them by how they look. Yes they were all beautiful women with perfect personalities but he wanted to find someone different from the rest. Hibana was already taken by Pulse, and many of the female operators avoided relationships due to them being scared of seeing them die on the field would be a haunted image to see. But one girl could change that for (Y/N)... Lera, her muscles, her hair, and even her Russian accent would make (Y/N) feel awestruck and have butterflies in his stomach. Lera saw him as a cute and funny guy, but she didn't know about a relationship with him mostly for the same reason as everyone else. 

(Y/N) sat down at a table where Sledge, Mute, and Bandit were talking about video games, and of course guns. As he sat down Sledge looked at him and asked him a question.

Sledge: "Oi mate how are you?"

(Y/N): "I'm doing good and how are you?"

Sledge: "Another day in Rainbow Six."

At that moment Lera got up from her table and walked over to (Y/N) where she looked at him with her brown eyes. 

Finka: "(Y/N) come with me."

 She walked of where (Y/N) soon followed after, but Bandit made a funny joke about the two which made (Y/N) chuckle. After following Lera he realized that she was leading him to her dorm. As they both arrived at her dorm she went to open the door but before she looked at his (E/C) where she turned back around facing the door. Her hand was centimeters away from touching the door knob before she grinned and turned back around and with the grin that stole (Y/N)'s heart. (Y/N)'s mind was racing with questions and was demanding answers but was scared to ask or even know.

Finka: "(Y/N) do you know why I brought you here?"

(Y/N): "No."

Finka: "Well I'm going to show you something, and if you tell anyone I kill you."

(Y/N) shook his head agreeing and she opened the door where they stepped inside her room. She closed the door and pulled out a picture. In that picture was a little girl and a man who was tall, buff, and had a nice beard that wasn't short nor long. She looked at the picture where she caressed the man with her thumb and tried to hold back her tears. She mustered enough strength the open her mouth and talk to (Y/N).

Finka: "This was my father... Ivan, he was a great man."

(Y/N): "He has a nice beard."

Finka: "Hehe, da (Yes) he did."

Finka stopped talking and looked at (Y/N) with something in her eyes. (Y/N) had a feeling where this picture meant a lot to her and Lera showing it to him must have meant a form of trust between friends, comrades.

*****

(Y/N) saw Finka working out like an animal due to her disease that she has. He doesn't know much about it, only that she loses feeling in her hands, due to a neuropathy from being born near Chernobyl. She was running at an incredibly fast pace before lifting weights, pull ups, push ups, sit ups, and finally punching the life out of a punching bag. (Y/N) always tried to do more than Finka but would always result in him falling on the ground or just giving up half way through. She would notice the effort (Y/N) put in and seeing him fail would make her laugh and feel just a little bit bad for him. After (Y/N) finished working out he felt exhausted and just wanted to go to his room and sleep. But Lera had different plans for (Y/N). As she was going to walk over to him and ask him to do some workout activities with him the speaker on the roof came online and the voice of Harry filled the room.