Jackal X Mozzie

Jackal always had a an eye on Mozzie for safety reasons. As usual Max was being a bit of a dare devil and decided to pull an extreme move while on a live operation. Mozzie was lucky to make it out of there alive and he knew that the move was idiotic and almost made him lose his life. Ryad had to help Mozzie with a wound he sustained thankfully it wasn't anything terrible but it did hurt the little Aussie. Max, or what Jackal calls him 'Mad Max' liked to talk about the story to his friends back in the Rainbow Six headquarters. He liked to over exaggerate it a bit and say that he single handedly took down 20 White Masks soldiers and extracted the hostage to the extraction point. 

Mozzie: "Alright lads you wanna hear the story again?"

Jackal: "Max this is the 5th time you've told the story."

Mozzie: "Yeah and?"

Jackal: "Everybody here knows how you really got injured and what you did. Stop lying."

Mozzie: "Ah whatever those White Masks can't stop the Mad Max. As you like to call me."

Jackal: "Yeah sure just be careful when on missions you don't know how dangerous those beasts can be."

Mozzie: "They're nothing but people who threaten the world and we're the ones who stop them."

There was a silence between the two operators for a quick second but Max decided to break it before it turns awkward. 

Mozzie: "So you wanna go for drinks tonight?" Maybe we could invite Sledge yeah?"

Jackal: "Yes Mozzie, I'm in need of a drink I'll try and invite Seamus."

Mozzie: "Right on alright meet me at the entrance of the base at 7."

Jackal: "Will do see you later."

Mozzie: "See ya mate."

Max walked away from Ryad and went back to his room where he changed out of his uniform and took a hot shower which was something he enjoyed very much. While Ryad felt an urge of hunger hit his stomach so he went down to the large cafeteria where he saw other operators eating their meals or talking amongst each other. Ryad wanted something sweet but healthy so he got a bowl and asked one of the chefs to cut up strawberries and bananas and glaze it with honey, and of course he used manners and said please and thank you.

One of the friendly chefs who was Jackal's favorite gave him the fruit bowl with honey on it and he began to eat. The sweetness of the strawberries and honey made his taste buds explode with delight and the cut up bananas tasted amazing and paired well with the strawberries. He sat down a table and saw that next to him was Sledge. 

Jackal: " Hey Seamus, can I ask you something?"

Sledge: "Yeah what's up?"

Jackal: "Max and I are going to a bar at 7 wanna join us?"

Sledge: "Oh thank you and yeah I'll come. I won't say no to drinks."

Jackal: "Great see you at 7. Bye"

Sledge: "Bye lad."

He finished his scrumptious snack and left the cafeteria with a satisfied stomach. The operator needed to get some sleep and a nice shower, he already ate and the last thing he wants to be bothered or annoyed by anyone. Ash often gets on his nerves (as she does with every other operator) and having her scream at him is one of the things that ruins his day. 

Jackal walked up to his door and opened it to be met with his dark room. He walked inside and flicked on the light switch next to him, he took off his gear and uniform and took his shower that he wanted. Finally once he finished he left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist that covered everything below. A scar ran across his chest from a mission that plagued his mind along with other scars that were on his arms. He got dressed in casual clothes and rested on his bed and closed his eyes trying to get some sleep.