Zofia X White Mask Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

A/N: "Hope you enjoy sorry for the really long wait!"

*****

Zofia and Ela Bosak have always had problems since they were young. Zofia never did anything wrong nor Ela it was sadly their father Jan Bosak who had a favoritism towards Zofia. He saw Zofia as the women to carry the name and honor of the Bosaks. While Ela was seen as more of the rebel who didn't care for the military life or even the honor of the families last name. Zofia perfected herself to look professional in front of her father no matter what. Always making sure that her school uniform was neat with no wrinkles and her black shoes polished every morning. 

They both attended their fathers military highschool from 10 to 18 years old. Zofia would train herself as hard as she could to make sure that she could join the JW GROM. The special forces of Poland. While Ela would do basic trainings with her father, she was more focused on art and history of the world. Jan would often tell Ela "Be like your sister" or something similar to that hoping that it would motivate her. But instead it would just bring her down. As the years went by  Ela went to Germany to study fine arts while Zofia joined the JW GROM and had numerous successful missions with her being promoted to Lieutenant. 

Although for Ela her old life caught up to her and she joined a PMC and after 4 years of serving she received the news of her fathers dead. She was heartbroken and wanted to make amends with her dad by joining the JW GROM. She eventually passed with 1 year of training under the JW GROM and with an outstanding mission with a Navy SEAL named Valkyrie she was given the offer to join Rainbow Six. 

*****

Zofia, Ela, Thermite, Doc and Ash were on a simple mission... Eliminate the White Masks and leave the AO. The team checked their magazines and gear and were given the green light to exit the van. A house in the suburbs of Boston was taken over by the White Masks and have killed numerous officers trying to retake the house. The team of 5 left the SWAT van and were greeted with a horrific scene of police officers bodies laying across the cold cement of street. The cars were on fire and destroyed. The blood of the fallen officers stained the once black cement with now red and disgusting smell. 

The team while shook stayed focus and slowly and methodically approached the front door of the house and slowly opened it. As Zofia threw a drone inside a sound of wood was heard and voice of man who was quite young yelled.

White Mask: "Hostiles in range outside!"

He aimed his gun at the team and began to open fire thankfully Ash had an eye on the door and put a bullet in his head. Screams and sound of footsteps could be heard as more and more White Masks moved around the house.

Doc: "Oh no here they come."

Zofia: "We have to move in and clear the house."

Ash: "Lets do it then!"

The team entered the home and took out a hostile who wasn't prepared for them to enter. The sound of bullets stirred the enemies as 2 more White Masks came downstairs and shot at the team. Doc and Ela immediately shot back and hit their bodies followed up with bullets to their heads. 

White Mask: "We need more men downstairs!"

Ela: "How many of them are there?"

Zofia: "About 19 left."