Iana X Male Reader

A/N: Hello everyone I hope you are having a great day or night, but for this one shot you will not be an operator for team Rainbow or anything of the sorts. You will just be Iana's significant other. Anyways enjoy the one shot!-Ipzenzay

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

*****

Nienke Meijer was in love with (Y/N) for a long time. From the time when they were in high school where they first met, to the time where Nienke was accepted into team Rainbow she would never stop loving him no matter what, and the same went with (Y/N). (Y/N) lived a simple life with his love, but at times he was scared for his fiancés safety when she was put on missions. But she did make a promise to always return home to him, even with an objective she made it her priority to go home to her (Y/N). Nienke loved spending time with (Y/N) and enjoyed his company. (Y/N) enjoyed going to the beach with Nienke, mostly because he got to see her in a bikini and enjoyed looking at her perfect body. Once when they were at the beach on a nice summer day Nienke caught (Y/N) looking at her behind and the rest of her body. She giggled and found it cute that he got caught looking and blushed after it.

Nienke also known as Iana on the field, was born an albino but that still didn't matter to (Y/N), he thought she was the most beautiful women in the world and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her where one day they could start a family and watch their kids grow. (Y/N) knew that in Iana's heart she wants a family a nice one. Maybe 2 or one kid was nice, and this thought soothed and satisfied (Y/N) where he could picture his future wife playing with their two kids. Iana sometimes loved to talk with (Y/N) about her job but also her other job where she is an astronaut and basically has the iq of 5 million, but it was still nice to hear her voice. At certain time she would talk to (Y/N) in Dutch where he didn't understand anything because of how he studied Russian and not Dutch.... But that wouldn't stop him from learning it to talk with his fiancé.

*****

(Y/N): "So how do I say it again?"

Iana: "Ik van je hou (I love you), say it slowly."

(Y/N) tried to say it again and got it correct. Iana got happy and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He thought that he deserved something more than just a kiss on the cheek but that could wait for later tonight.

(Y/N): "Really just a little kiss?"

Iana: "Haha, I will give you more later, my love but you must be patient."

(Y/N): "Ok I will, but what will we do for the rest of the day? You want to go to the beach?"

Iana: "You want to do that just so you can look at me. But I think it's cute when you get all shy and blush when you see me in a bikini."

(Y/N) blushed with the thought of Nienke in a bikini, but he would receive more than just a look later on in the day.

*****

Hours passed by with (Y/N) learning Dutch and he was getting the hang of it. Iana was becoming happy with him learning quickly about her native language. She hopes that one day he will be able to speak it fluently and perhaps take him to the Netherlands where she can show him her favorite places. Sadly due to Iana's and (Y/N)'s work they never got the time to spend time in the Netherlands, but maybe soon they can with enough money saved and once the terrorist threat called the White Masks were defeated. Rainbow Six payed each and every operator with a very nice check of $2,000, for Iana that was the most she would ever be payed. But for (Y/N) he's jealous because he only makes 1,300 due to his job of working in offshore accounting. He was good in his job just like Nienke, but the only difference was that she got a lot of money and her job was actually interesting and had action in it.