Dokkaebi X Male Reader

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

Grace "Dokkaebi" Nam was always the nerdy girl. But it's due to her past... She would often get into fights with her teachers and even with the boys in the soccer fields. One day she learned to soften her image by adopting the geek girl persona which for her future would affect her. Years later she joined the South Korean army where she faced some authority issues with the General. After the army she joined the 707th SMB where she pushed her self past her limits even to the point where her teammates would become worried for her. Grace was able to become an excellent hacker even her special ability which allows her to hack enemies phones to install a virus which pinged their location to her tablet. She often called her ability the "Logic Bomb".

One day when she was doing joint training with the S.A.S she overheard about this Rainbow Six group that was accepting new applicants. She was ecstatic knowing that she can join this Rainbow Six. She filled out her application and a 6 months later they accepted her . Of course Dokkaebi's general was angry about her leaving to join Rainbow, but she didn't care nor did she ever care about what the General thought. As her bags were filled with her personal belongings and her clothing she saw two men wearing tuxedos come up to her and question her.

Agent 1: "Are you Grace Nam?"

Dokkaebi: "Yes why?"

Agent 2: "We are with team Rainbow and we're here to take you to the base"

Dokkaebi: "Alright then lets go!"

Dokkaebi and the two agents left the 707th base where she stepped into the limo and took a deep sleep to the nearest airport.

*****

Grace woke up from taking a nap in her new room at the Rainbow Base. It's only been a week since she got there and she already made some friends... But she knows that another 707th member codenamed Vigil had to keep watch over her. Yet she still behaved like the cute nerdy hacker she was, many of the recruits who were practicing to be future operators would often hit on her but she showed them who was boss with kicks and punches from her Taekwondo training. Grace would often spend her time working out, shooting her guns, and also hacking the Rainbow Six bases cameras. As Dokkaebi was going back to her room after working out she saw a women with a skull painted on her face. Geez she looks scary... Grace walked past her avoiding her eyes or any sort of contact towards the scary lady and made her way to her room.

The door opened to the hackers room where she was met with posters of KPOP boy bands such as BTS. The Rainbow Six program payed her very well but she was dying to see a BTS concert one day. Ever since she heard the song "Dynamite" she had it on repeat on her phone for the past week. And now she was determined to see that concert that is of course if there is no missions. Grace was soon snapped out of there thoughts as a man wearing a gas mask that looked similar to WWI waved his hand in front of her and pointed her towards the directors office who goes by Harry.

Grace stepped inside the office to see a handsome man who was in a gray and black combat suit with a Navy SEAL symbol on it. Graces hands began to sweat and her legs felt like jelly. With her face turning pale Harry smirked and told her to sit down.

Harry: "Ms.Nam I bring you hear today because of the new recruit that has been introduced to team Rainbow. His name is (Y/N) "

Dokkaebi: "Oh ok then"